A-Level Results Day: Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
When m1 is so low :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Trusss
Reply 721
Original post by Phil_M
Is it OCR Physics A you are talking about?

Can't be, they are extremely low, too low in fact. I'm guessing the mark scheme is extremely strict
I'm sensing some A* predictions :biggrin:
Reply 723
On the AQA UMS converter page why is it only available for AS exams for this year but not A2 exams?
http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/ums-converter
Is AAAD better than AABC at AS?
I'd laugh if i got a U tomorrow now :biggrin:
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz

If you dropped the D from AAAD you'd be on a better start for next year than if you dropped the C from AABC, both are worth the same amount of UCAS points though. If you got AABC you could resit to get the B up to an A which might give you a better overall grade but I wouldn't stress too much, just see what you get :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tbh12
On the AQA UMS converter page why is it only available for AS exams for this year but not A2 exams?
http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/results-days/grade-boundaries-and-ums/ums-converter

Because the new spec - AS exams - do not have UMS
I seem to be passing all my linear subjects and failing my modular ones and I'm sure you'll do great with those boundaries :biggrin:
Original post by Dynamic_Vicz

Both give the same number of UCAS tariff points, but I'd say AAAD is better since you meet the conditions for AAA courses.
Reply 730
Original post by sharmonraja

I don't understand how that answers my question...the ums converter is available for AS but not A2.
I wish I never looked at the grade boundaries now haha #failed
Original post by sharmonraja

But what about AS maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 733
Original post by GabbytheGreek_48
But what about AS maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good point. New spec AS maths doesn't exist at the moment.
for further maths fp1 was 60/75 marks for 80ums
how many marks wud u reckon for 90ums?
Original post by spotiebob
If you dropped the D from AAAD you'd be on a better start for next year than if you dropped the C from AABC, both are worth the same amount of UCAS points though. If you got AABC you could resit to get the B up to an A which might give you a better overall grade but I wouldn't stress too much, just see what you get :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks. Ik I'm definitely dropping physics at A2
Reply 736
That's alarming...thank you!
Anyone know how to get the grade boundaries for a2, and non linear as exams!
What does 'notional' mean?
AQA Physics grade boundaries are so high #killmenow

Quick Reply

Latest