The Student Room Group

What's the most embarrassing thing your parents caught you doing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Professor Oak
Spill the beans

Nothing for me, but someone who I'm with was having s*x and parents walked in like nothing was happening.
Reply 21
That made Pickles laugh

Pickles got the tickles?
My mum found my Glee playlist on my phone. I don't like the show, but their covers are pretty decent.
when i was trying to bellydance with my shirt tucked in at the top and my mum stood behind and saw. I was 13 at the time lol :colondollar:
Never been caught doing anything embarrassing by my parents :u:

My younger brother did once, I prefer not to talk about it

:indiff:
:hide:...........erm
Reply 26
In before 'caught me on tsr' lololrolflmao
Not exactly "caught" but I was going out with my cousin's best friend when I was a bit younger - we'd been sexting, then planning to meet the following Saturday to get down and dirty, in graphic detail I might add. My cousin and my sister got hold of my gf's phone while she was in the toilet and read all the texts, then my sister came in later that day and pretty much burst out everything they'd read in front of my family. Cue super awkward moment that Saturday - "Okay, going out Mum..." and Mum giving me a look as if to say "I know exactly what you're about to do" :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
Reply 28
Probably surfing TSR at 3am
What's that?

Masterfully debating :wink:

(also booking a hotel room once, but she didn't care)
I was watching an eat jin on youtube (a memeber from bts (kpop band) eating and sharing his joy of food ) and some of the noises can lead to innuendo xD my parents wondered wtf I was watching xD
Original post by IYGB
Sorry but I curve upwards:biggrin:

a fellow curvy? give me some skin (not that hand, though..)
Reply 32
making memes
Original post by TheGreatImposter
when i was trying to bellydance with my shirt tucked in at the top and my mum stood behind and saw. I was 13 at the time lol :colondollar:

I think we've all been there. Were you dancing to Britney? That was my fave. The builder caught me dancing away to 'Crazy' once. He looked ashamed for me, as he was a bit of a man's man.

Quick Reply

Latest