The Student Room Group

Does he like me more than a friend?

There's a guy at work I really like, but I'm not sure if he likes me just as a friend or as more than a friend. Whenever we see each other we chat for at least 5 mins and he will often ask to have lunch together, although this is often with colleagues. I'm not sure, HELP!

Also, would you ask him out?
What other signs has he given you? He may just likes you as a friend. Does he flirt? stare?
Try to spend more time alone with him and see if you have a connection. Maybe even ask that you and him just have lunch and see where it takes you. I think you two haven't had enough time to get to know each other just yet. Give it some time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
I wouldn't ask him out because I'm a guy.

But you probably should, as that's the only way you'll find out if he likes you
Original post by sailing_girl123
There's a guy at work I really like, but I'm not sure if he likes me just as a friend or as more than a friend. Whenever we see each other we chat for at least 5 mins and he will often ask to have lunch together, although this is often with colleagues. I'm not sure, HELP!

No. I wouldn't.
And he probably isn't sure about you either.

Try a little flirt.
Say how good looking he is. What a nice shirt. His girlfriend is so lucky. etc etc
But leave it at that.
Reply 5
Why don't you ask him to meet outside of work etc. and then ask him if he wants to date?

The only way you'll ever get this answer is by asking him.
Original post by sailing_girl123

DO NOT ask him out. If it was Uni then maybe it would be more sensible to ask him, since if he wasn't interested then it would just be embarrassing for a few weeks when you bump into each other. But someone you work with? Hell no. It will be a major bomb if you're wrong.
Plus what's the harm in waiting it out anyway. Maybe if it was in college is where the guy might move on and develop interest in another girl. But work?
My advice,...just wait it out a little longer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending