The Student Room Group

Soo how many times a day to you poo?

What's you schedule guys?

I personally only poo once a day, like clockwork.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sarahm24

About 2-3
Maximum once! Sometimes not even then!

Not sure if serious .....
:colonhash:
Reply 6
Guaranteed if I posted something like this in the Chat section it would get taken down for mature content or something.
2 times usually. 3 for a treat.

Never in the office toilets though :wink:
I poo once every 3 days ish, it's not like I forceably keep them in I just don't feel the need to go. I'm not the kind of bloke to sit on a toilet 15 minutes and squeeze a few maltesers out every morning and evening.
They say some of the most important decisions in life are made on the toilet. I usually check my emails and facebook on the toilet.
Only once every 2-3 days? Trust me, I'm never constipated just VERY slow digestion :s-smilie:
Original post by SoggyCabbages
I poo once every 3 days ish, it's not like I forceably keep them in I just don't feel the need to go. I'm not the kind of bloke to sit on a toilet 15 minutes and squeeze a few maltesers out every morning and evening.

You need to be pooing at least once a day, maybe your diet hasn't got enough fibre in it.
Original post by momoneyme89
You need to be pooing at least once a day, maybe your diet hasn't got enough fibre in it.

They aren't funny looking/smelling poos I do. Normal looking lol. :biggrin: Everything seems to be fine down there.
Lol I don't know why I'm replying to this thread.

I have a poo at least once a day, sometimes two :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Normally once a day, sometimes 2. Maybe 3 on a rare occasion.

Original post by Davalla
Guaranteed if I posted something like this in the Chat section it would get taken down for mature content or something.

I made a thread a while ago about something poo-related and totally inoffensive. Got taken down within a few hours. TSR mods gon' TSR mod.
Original post by _4everfaithful__
Only once every 2-3 days? Trust me, I'm never constipated just VERY slow digestion :s-smilie:

More likely a lack of fibre.
Original post by momoneyme89
They say some of the most important decisions in life are made on the toilet. I usually check my emails and facebook on the toilet.

Ugh, nooooo, I refuse to have my belongings where I'm pooing :poo:
Original post by WoodyMKC
More likely a lack of fibre.

[video="youtube;9Go049z-O3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Go049z-O3c[/video]
Original post by PugDevil
[video="youtube;9Go049z-O3c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Go049z-O3c[/video]

Eat your fibre, kids.

Quick Reply

Latest