The Student Room Group

To all those Brexiters who had championed Switzerland as a role model

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jammy Duel
So what proportion voted brexit so we could flee to the mid Atlantic and draw up the drawbridge?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is that relevant?
Original post by inhuman
How is that relevant?

Well, apparently we're all nationalistic little Englanders that want nothing to do with the world beyond our borders, surely then polling on primary reasons to leave would reflect that, except it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Well, apparently we're all nationalistic little Englanders that want nothing to do with the world beyond our borders, surely then polling on primary reasons to leave would reflect that, except it doesn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Again, how is that relevant to what we were talking about?

Oh but to answer your question. Pretty much everyone. Because that is in essence you are saying I hate the EU so much I am willing to give up cooperating with Europe just to get rid off it. Mind you, in things that benefit you, you will desperately try to cooperate, but everything else, **** off.
Original post by inhuman
Again, how is that relevant to what we were talking about?

Oh but to answer your question. Pretty much everyone. Because that is in essence you are saying I hate the EU so much I am willing to give up cooperating with Europe just to get rid off it. Mind you, in things that benefit you, you will desperately try to cooperate, but everything else, **** off.

So who said anything about cooperation with Europe ending? We cooperate with most of the world, not least America, and last I checked we were only in one political union.

Funny how you have no supporting evidence though. As for how it's relevant, it's correcting your whiney **** talking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
So who said anything about cooperation with Europe ending? We cooperate with most of the world, not least America, and last I checked we were only in one political union.

Funny how you have no supporting evidence though. As for how it's relevant, it's correcting your whiney **** talking

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not whining. This thread was not a whine, but a laugh. It's already starting. See what you can get.

You will have to fight nail and tooth for a worse deal than before. But hey, you won :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending