The Student Room Group

Checking status of clearing offer without online UCAS application

I've managed to get an offer at the university I wanted for an Accounting & Finance BA Hons through clearing. The only issue is, I did the application over the phone and was given the offer through email.

I never went about making an online UCAS application, as university was a last minute thing after taking a year out, and so decided to go straight through clearing. But, due to the fact I didn't go through UCAS online. I now have no way of checking the status of my application/offer.

I only have a Clearing number given to me by the uni personally and a conditional offer email.

What can I do?
Original post by cfarley1
I've managed to get an offer at the university I wanted for an Accounting & Finance BA Hons through clearing. The only issue is, I did the application over the phone and was given the offer through email.

I never went about making an online UCAS application, as university was a last minute thing after taking a year out, and so decided to go straight through clearing. But, due to the fact I didn't go through UCAS online. I now have no way of checking the status of my application/offer.

I only have a Clearing number given to me by the uni personally and a conditional offer email.

What can I do?

give them a call asap :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
give them a call asap :smile:

I had forgot to mention I rang them about giving them my GCSE/BTEC Diploma grades. My college emailed the grades they had for me over to them, but the high school is closed until September 1st.

They said my offer still stands and as long as I contact the high school before enrolling, everything will still be fine. Along with emailing the university admissions to explain my situation (to which I am yet to receive a reply).

So really, do I just have to be patient now and wait for further contact through email?
Original post by cfarley1
I had forgot to mention I rang them about giving them my GCSE/BTEC Diploma grades. My college emailed the grades they had for me over to them, but the high school is closed until September 1st.

They said my offer still stands and as long as I contact the high school before enrolling, everything will still be fine. Along with emailing the university admissions to explain my situation (to which I am yet to receive a reply).

So really, do I just have to be patient now and wait for further contact through email?

i think thats the case yes
Reply 4
Heyy can you please give a update are you in that uni now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending