The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicant Days?

Hi all,

I sent an email to the university asking about this but they didn't really answer the way I hoped.

I am unable to visit any of the open days and Liverpool is going to be my first choice of uni and so I am unsure if I'll be able to fit in as well as other people. I am aware that some unis have applicant days for those who are made offers and I would like to think I could make those and it would be better than not visiting at all. Does the University of Liverpool invite you to applicant days? Has anyone ever been on one?

I'll be really grateful for your answers :smile:
Original post by GeorgeB16
Hi all,

I sent an email to the university asking about this but they didn't really answer the way I hoped.

I am unable to visit any of the open days and Liverpool is going to be my first choice of uni and so I am unsure if I'll be able to fit in as well as other people. I am aware that some unis have applicant days for those who are made offers and I would like to think I could make those and it would be better than not visiting at all. Does the University of Liverpool invite you to applicant days? Has anyone ever been on one?

I'll be really grateful for your answers :smile:

Hi there!

We do offer Applicant Discovery Days for offer holders, so if you are unable to attend an Open Day and receive an offer from the Uni- don't panic, you will be invited to attend a Discovery Day. :smile: There are usually a few of dates on offer for these visits, so hopefully there will be one that you can make!

Best wishes

Sophie
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hi there!

We do offer Applicant Discovery Days for offer holders, so if you are unable to attend an Open Day and receive an offer from the Uni- don't panic, you will be invited to attend a Discovery Day. :smile: There are usually a few of dates on offer for these visits, so hopefully there will be one that you can make!

Best wishes

Sophie

Thank you very much! :biggrin:
Original post by GeorgeB16
Thank you very much! :biggrin:

No problem! :biggrin:

If you have any other questions, give me a shout!

Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending