The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdeptDz
I'll probably try go sleep at 3, if I can't fall asleep then all nighter it is, I've never actually drank coffee, will it work (stupid question)😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

It never ever had an effect on me even when I first tried it lol (was about 6 or 7) but it could do for you. It depends on the person but try it! I love coffee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've been to the toilet at least 4 times today. I'm so nervous. I tried my very best with my exams and stressed a-lot. I still have all my maths revision papers and finished past papers in my room to prove my parents that I did do revision for incase I fail. As time goes by I'm paniking more, I don't even understand how I will even walk to College to collect my results. And also is it really hot outside or is it just me because I'm nervous as hell? :L
I can't sleep, I'm tried of trying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well since I'm having my first all nighter... In years. I may as well have it playing Crash Bandicoot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4784
Anyone else sleeping at around 4-6ish tonight?
Original post by DavMax15
AQA German is killing me! 41/45 for A* in reading and 56/60 for A* in the writing coursework. Seriously?

I know!!! I've accepted failure there!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4786
Original post by DamnDaniel2
It never ever had an effect on me even when I first tried it lol (was about 6 or 7) but it could do for you. It depends on the person but try it! I love coffee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

okay, i will try some now :coffee:, but only slept for 3 hours, so ill probz be tired soon but i dk
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Ahahaha thank you I wish the same for you! And I remember! Was so worried but you calmed me down a lot :smile: so thank you for that! Will PM u if I'm awake but I'm gonna try to sleep so I at least look like a solid 2/10 tomorrow aha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to hear it :smile: you helped me out as well, it was good to have someone relate! Ahaha yes that is a very sensible option, on the other hand there is me who is about to make a cup of coffee :h: during a levels, stay in touch. sleep well!
Just relax, as long as you worked your ass off and know that you can't have done any better revision, you will feel proud regardless. And if you do get grades you ain't happy with, you have a last chance to push yourself for a level revision, learn from what mistakes you made at GCSE revision and fix them for a level. We literally do learn from our mistakes. It will be the end of the world if you mess up a level and plan to go to a uni but it won't be end of the world if you don't get good grades at GCSE cos you have another chance. And if your scared what your parents think, just think if your happy, then all is good.
Original post by imzeman
I've been to the toilet at least 4 times today. I'm so nervous. I tried my very best with my exams and stressed a-lot. I still have all my maths revision papers and finished past papers in my room to prove my parents that I did do revision for incase I fail. As time goes by I'm paniking more, I don't even understand how I will even walk to College to collect my results. And also is it really hot outside or is it just me because I'm nervous as hell? :L

Don't worry, I'm really anxious as well!! At the end of the day you tried your best and that's that. You don't need self validation from others and I'm sure your parents will be supportive no matter what the outcome. Good luck !!
Original post by moggygeorgieee
Good luck everyone :biggrin: i trust in all of your clever clogs powers

:u: i need all your confidence sparkles i can get, thanku
Did anyone not revise as much as they couldve for their GCSEs?
Original post by BlaG-
okay, i will try some now :coffee:, but only slept for 3 hours, so ill probz be tired soon but i dk

Well I'd suggest sleeping tbh! But if u dont want to then yes have coffee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ella_08
Glad to hear it :smile: you helped me out as well, it was good to have someone relate! Ahaha yes that is a very sensible option, on the other hand there is me who is about to make a cup of coffee :h: during a levels, stay in touch. sleep well!

Ahaha yes it is :smile:
And you should try and sleep! U don't want to wake up late and miss the time ahaha!
Yes defo stay in touch :smile: sleep well to you too! Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ain't sleeping.

May I just take this time to say, No matter what you get, You're not a failure.
You've all done your best (I hope) and you should be proud of yourself no matter what.
Need to talk? Pm me.
-Bulletzone
Original post by hafsa473
Did anyone not revise as much as they couldve for their GCSEs?

I barely revised
Well I did but only the day before each Emma

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, does anyone know if you get the marks on the result slip or is it just the grades? Thanks :smile:
Original post by Im_trying
Time traveler?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've got it :u:
Theres no point in staying up for disapointment :P
Less than 9 hours to go... If you're reading this try to stop worrying and go to sleep

Latest