The Student Room Group

My results slip is wrong

Just checked the grade boundaries and for Edexcel RE unit 1, the boundary for an A is 78 while on my slip it says 79 yet it has B next to it in the list of sub-units. Will this affect my overall grade? as I got full marks in the Unit 8 and averaged out to an A. if the new A is taken to account as opposed to the B will my grade go up? What should I do? should I inform my school? or get a remark?
Original post by tnk191
Just checked the grade boundaries and for Edexcel RE unit 1, the boundary for an A is 78 while on my slip it says 79 yet it has B next to it in the list of sub-units. Will this affect my overall grade? as I got full marks in the Unit 8 and averaged out to an A. if the new A is taken to account as opposed to the B will my grade go up? What should I do? should I inform my school? or get a remark?

I'm afraid that that's your UMS mark and now your raw mark.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
I'm afraid that that's your UMS mark and now your raw mark.

yes but my raw mark is stil an A as stated on the grade boundaries should my result slip not reflect the same thing?
Original post by tnk191
yes but my raw mark is stil an A as stated on the grade boundaries should my result slip not reflect the same thing?

No - your UMS mark on your results sheet is not your raw mark.
Are you 100% sure it's your raw mark and not your UMS? You need to speak to your exams officer and you'll look a bit silly if it turns out you were just confused

Quick Reply

Latest