The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Problem with verifying grade for uni

I have resat my GCSE Maths and have managed to get into University of Leeds, i needed a grade 7 and need to verify this with the university by 06/09/23.

I received my results with the grade through email, so just forwarded the email of my grade through to the admissions department. They came back saying they need official documents but i’ve contacted my college and they don’t hand out the official certificate until October/November time.

As it’s bank holiday weekend many people are out of office therefore my emails aren’t being responded too. What solutions could i do??
Original post by JPF6
I have resat my GCSE Maths and have managed to get into University of Leeds, i needed a grade 7 and need to verify this with the university by 06/09/23.

I received my results with the grade through email, so just forwarded the email of my grade through to the admissions department. They came back saying they need official documents but i’ve contacted my college and they don’t hand out the official certificate until October/November time.

As it’s bank holiday weekend many people are out of office therefore my emails aren’t being responded too. What solutions could i do??

Your college should be able to provide you with the official result slip from the exam board, which they can access on-line and print out. You can then send Leeds a scan or photo of that. This will need to wait until you can contact someone at college, unfortunately.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest