The Student Room Group

Are you really a vegetarian if you eat fish?

Just wondering really

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
No and anyone claiming to be a vegetarian who eats fish is lying to you. They are a pescatarian at best.
Reply 2
It's like saying "I'm a non-smoker except for cigarettes"
No lol.

For some reason these people think eating fish is okay but no eating chicken lol
Original post by UWS
It's like saying "I'm a non-smoker except for cigarettes"

Except for shisha* :wink:

Spoiler

No they would be pescatarian. It really annoys me when people have this perception as restaurants I have visited have offered salmon as their only vegetarian choice (being a veggie it's so frustrating to be told I'm being a vegetarian wrong and should just shut up and eat the salmon)
Original post by loveleest
No lol.

For some reason these people think eating fish is okay but no eating chicken lol

I used to know someone who claimed she was a vegetarian. But she ate chicken. :confused: How different (really) is that to meat eaters saying they don't eat certain meats due to not liking them?
Original post by Tiger Rag
I used to know someone who claimed she was a vegetarian. But she ate chicken. :confused: How different (really) is that to meat eaters saying they don't eat certain meats due to not liking them?

Lmao. She was obviously not a vegetarian
No, they're frauds
Reply 9
someone has clearly missed the point if they are. vegetarian means VEG (and fruit) only!
Pescatarians
No, same goes for people who eat egg. Pisses me off lol.

Quick Reply

Latest