The Student Room Group

How to be a hot guy

What are the latest trends or styles that girls find attractive for guys

Scroll to see replies

1. Be male.
2. Be hot.
I think you should write, "how to be a well groomed guy"

hot guy is very subjective, it's a lot to do with facial symmetry and being the ideal body weight.
Look left.

:colone:
The most subjective field possible - attractiveness.

The general idea is that if you really take care of your health/ weight/ hygeine/ self generally then there will be people who think you're attractive. Your best shot is to get to a point where you think you yourself is quite attractive, then some nice cologne and a decent personality and you'll be absolutely fine dude.

But yeah, clean up, and be well groomed generally, and you'll be fine. Not a necessity but helps.
Set yourself on fire? Get sunburn? Jkjk idk
Act like a tosser, man buns, mess with her head to the point where she loses all sanity...
Confidence i think helps, also i think guys look good when they wear smart clothes (such as polo shirts etc..)
Ensure you were born with good genes.
I guess its just natural, God-gifted talent. :biggrin:
be confident and smile a lot
personally, I don't think guys who are really absorbed into following the latest trends and stuff are that attractive. But honestly, so many girls just find guys who are confident and smiley attractive.
Original post by slothgenius
personally, I don't think guys who are really absorbed into following the latest trends and stuff are that attractive. But honestly, so many girls just find guys who are confident and smiley attractive.

Nice one - I respect that.
I find people who give any significant amount of their time and thought to their appearance, beyond maintaining good health and decent hygiene, often seem to lack depth and interest, simply because these things are often at the forefront of their mind, and hence, consume much of their attention..
you gotta think like a hot guy
Work on improving yourself both physically and intellectually. I've been doing both for not far off a year and although progress has been slow I would say my life is on the up and my confidence has improved so much from where I used to be.
Start pumping some iron bro
work out, get a lot of fun hobbies. If you look fun to be around then you'l get a lot of attention.
Get better genetics :smile:
Get plastic surgery to become more like me
Run around when it is 37 degrees Celsius outside
Original post by Anonymous
What are the latest trends or styles that girls find attractive for guys

dripping in gold, driving a new Mercedes and with a black AMEX card

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending