The Student Room Group

What should I take for my fourth A-level?

Scroll to see replies

Thank you very much everyone for your inputs. In the end I decided to do Chemistry for my fourth A-level because I felt I would enjoy it the most and do best in it :smile:
Reply 21
Original post by some-student
Thank you very much everyone for your inputs. In the end I decided to do Chemistry for my fourth A-level because I felt I would enjoy it the most and do best in it :smile:

Wait ... Plot twist.... I thought the choice was between physics & English lit??? Chemistry is a great choice though, it's really well respected by universities! Good luck with your studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 98matt
Wait ... Plot twist.... I thought the choice was between physics & English lit??? Chemistry is a great choice though, it's really well respected by universities! Good luck with your studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I kind of surprised myself too!

My original plan was to do Physics as I felt it was closest related to Computer Science of all my fourth options and so I had written off Chemistry and English Lit aswell. However after considering English Lit and German aswell as Physics I felt it would be unfair to not consider Chemistry aswell. I felt I would enjoy Chemistry A-level more than Physics (even though I preferred Physics GCSE), and that English Lit would be too much of a workload (as I might do an EPQ too) and so I thought Chemistry was the right option :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest