The Student Room Group

Year 12 -> Year 13. Do I need to enrol again?

I received a call the other day from a staff member at my sixth form, he's never called before and may have thought I'm in Year 11 or something. He said that I missed enrolment day and if I want to continue on at the school, that I must attend today. Surely I don't have to enrol, if I'm year 12 going into year 13??

However, If I do have to enrol again, I really can't be bothered to go to school today. Could anyone think of ways to persuade them to allow me to enrol through a phone call or something?
lol and I thought I was lazy XDJust go do it
takes 5 minutes
mine is tomorrow :wink:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol and I thought I was lazy XDJust go do it
takes 5 minutes
mine is tomorrow :wink:

Spoiler

It doesn't take 5 minutes though. It takes more like an hour to get there, a 5 minute chat and then hour to get back. I have a bed to attend to and I don't really wanna go. Oh life =(
Reply 3
Really? :colonhash:

Yes, you do have to enrol, as you need to confirm that you've got the grades, and what subject you'll be dropping, if any. You can still switch school between year 12 and 13, so if you don't enrol, they'll assume that is the case.

Just go into school and do it.
Reply 4
Original post by Naruke
I received a call the other day from a staff member at my sixth form, he's never called before and may have thought I'm in Year 11 or something. He said that I missed enrolment day and if I want to continue on at the school, that I must attend today. Surely I don't have to enrol, if I'm year 12 going into year 13??

However, If I do have to enrol again, I really can't be bothered to go to school today. Could anyone think of ways to persuade them to allow me to enrol through a phone call or something?

I had to, just do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naruke
It doesn't take 5 minutes though. It takes more like an hour to get there, a 5 minute chat and then hour to get back. I have a bed to attend to and I don't really wanna go. Oh life =(

ru gottdemed serious m8 :colonhash:
:slap: snap out of this attitude, get it done, go get cookies as a reward
simples :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
ru gottdemed serious m8 :colonhash:
:slap: snap out of this attitude, get it done, go get cookies as a reward
simples :wink:

nope

well maybe

I'm going to get my parents to call them and say I've got an appointment. Hopefully they'll make an exception. Pray for me pls
Original post by Naruke
nope

well maybe

I'm going to get my parents to call them and say I've got an appointment. Hopefully they'll make an exception. Pray for me pls

r u fkin kiddin?u aint gettin mi prayers m8 :naughty:
Reply 8
Original post by Naruke
nope

well maybe

Just go and do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Naruke

Just go and do it. Better safe than sorry
You just have to do it, otherwise they'll think you're not coming back and you won't have a school to go to and then you'll have to enrol for the same school or another one anyway, so either way, you have to do it
Reply 11
Original post by IKEAPanda37
You just have to do it, otherwise they'll think you're not coming back and you won't have a school to go to and then you'll have to enrol for the same school or another one anyway, so either way, you have to do it

This sucks, you can easily do this with a simple phone call
Original post by Naruke

If you don't get enrolled I'll find you and you know what happens next.
Reply 13
Eventually when to enrol.

Good News:
Picked up A level Physics

Bad News:
Parents bought Nandos when I was gone and didn't leave me anything :angry:

Quick Reply

Latest