The Student Room Group

Sixth form subjects

Hi,I originally picked 3 subjects to study at sixth form and I told my sixth form this on enrolment and I'm wondering if it's still possible to do a 4th subjects if I ask in September. Also if I don't like the 4th subject can I drop it and if so when can I drop it
Reply 1
Original post by bobbbobb
Hi,I originally picked 3 subjects to study at sixth form and I told my sixth form this on enrolment and I'm wondering if it's still possible to do a 4th subjects if I ask in September. Also if I don't like the 4th subject can I drop it and if so when can I drop it

There is a chance depending on if the subject you are interested in won't overlap with any of your current lessons but please note that there is no benefit to doing 4 A-Levels when it comes to applying to university.

Normally you would be able to drop a subject at the end of the 1st year BUT if you just did three that would mean more time to focus on those 3 subjects.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by bobbbobb

They should let you drop it in year 12 cause it's before your ucas application in year 13
Reply 3
Thank you guys!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending