The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Hey, I'm a final year undergrad, what do you think is the best way show my intent to do a MSc on my CV? Seeing as I'm not sure exactly what program I want to do nor have I been offered a place on one
Test invites today from HSBC and Citi*
Original post by bored565

When did you apply to Citi?
For DB do we need to list our GCSEs for the pre university section, or just A-Levels? Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bored565

I received from Citi as well. Is it still TalentQ or they changed this year?
Original post by Amelia_123
How long does Credit Suisse take to send tests? Been 24 hours and still have not got mine :frown:

it took me 6 days to receive after sending them email
Original post by torres657
it took me 6 days to receive after sending them email

What's their recruitment email? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the website...
Original post by Deltasierra27
What's their recruitment email? Can't seem to find it anywhere on the website...

I just sent a message to technical support through application system, then they opened query and contacted me
Original post by jchap9776
Anyone get an email from centre view about a networking event?

When and where is it? and how might I go about getting involved? Been looking into networking events but haven't had much luck.

Cheers!
Any insight into HSBC inductive reasoning test? Is this just a logical reasoning test??
Is anyone able to provide some insight into the Barclays test.

Can someone give an example of a typical basic numerical question? Is it like the psychometric tests covering percentages, ratios etc. Would really appreciate it, PM me if you prefer.

Is there any way to prepare for the numerical and SJT aspect of this test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you need a separate cover letter for UBS?
Reply 1532
Original post by Kiwith
When did you apply to Citi?

I also received invitation today and applied on Sunday night
how long till Deutsche get back to you after completion of numerical? definitely bombed that..
Original post by shrinkyard
Do you need a separate cover letter for UBS?

UBS application has only 4 motivational questions, no CL/CV
hahahahahahahahaha Barc's online video interview.. good luck folks
Original post by Commercial Paper

Can someone give an example of a typical basic numerical question? Is it like the psychometric tests covering percentages, ratios etc. Would really appreciate it, PM me if you prefer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are some question where you rank your response 1-5 SJT style.. similar to what EY had last year for their transaction and then there are some numerical questions, they take a little longer to solve (more calcs) but it is not times so you should be able to get it.
Yeah i would say it is your standard percentage and ratio but for each question you have a few sources of data so it just literally takes a little bit longer to solve
Original post by Commercial Paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

Furthermore, the SJT and Numerical are in one test but they have separate question so do not mix them up. and numerical is literally just regions and male-female and exchange rate etc very standard
For cover letters, e.g. for Citi, do you put name/adress etc or just start with Dear...?
Original post by m.vilas
When and where is it? and how might I go about getting involved? Been looking into networking events but haven't had much luck.

Cheers!

not sure tbh, dont know much about it - said it was invite only. havent been told where and when other than its on the 29th, had to do an interview for it - yet to hear back.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending