The Student Room Group

Chinese airline warns passengers about London areas populated by Pakistanis & blacks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vividly clear
No way they banned Mathemagicien

this is good
Reply 101
Original post by ApplyYourself
Bang out of order, blacks are an amazing, resilient race and as a people they've been through a lot and had many set backs, if they weren't exploited and enslaved I'm sure Africa would be a very different place

this isn't a black lives matter rally lad, stop arsekissing
Original post by ApplyYourself
Bang out of order, blacks are an amazing, resilient race and as a people they've been through a lot and had many set backs, if they weren't exploited and enslaved I'm sure Africa would be a very different place.

And no I'm not black!!

Yes, it would be even less developed.
Original post by alevelstresss
this is good

I know you would say that.

You're the mug who said that Europe should accept more refugees even though there would be terrorists amongst them because not doing so would result in more terrorism.
(edited 7 years ago)
this is good

Why is this good?
I know you would say that.

You're the mug who said that Europe should accept more refugees even though there would be terrorists amongst them because not doing so would result in more terrorism.

if you think that's what I said, you didn't read my post and are attacking me because of my tolerant views

the same happened with mathemagicien, which is why Im happy
Original post by L'absurde
I see nothing wrong with what they did. But of course some people will get all butt-hurt.

And one more thing, being British is to do with skin colour as well...sorry to say it. There are Somali people whose families have lived in the UK since the 30s, they're still Somali, end of. We'd say the same about Brits in Kenya for example. They're not Kenyan. It's about culture, heritage etc. It's deeper than what is written on a document for formality's sake.

Speak for yourself, my culture is British, it's all I've ever known. My great grandfather fought for Britain, and we have owned British land for decades, and we love British values. Yet my skin is brown, so by your logic, I can't be placed anywhere because "MUH HERITAGE MUH DENIAL OF PRIDE"
if you think that's what I said, you didn't read my post and are attacking me because of my tolerant views

the same happened with mathemagicien, which is why Im happy

There's a fine line between tolerance and insanity my friend
Reply 109
Original post by ThreeHeaded6
Speak for yourself, my culture is British, it's all I've ever known. My great grandfather fought for Britain, and we have owned British land for decades, and we love British values. Yet my skin is brown, so by your logic, I can't be placed anywhere because "MUH HERITAGE MUH DENIAL OF PRIDE"

My great-grandfather was stationed in India and liked a good curry so I suppose that makes me Indian amrite?
Original post by jake4198
If you believe in freedom, democracy and have a British passport - you are British. The people who go about stating wild generalises do hurt the Conservative movement, but your skin colour is utterly irrelevant and I apologise for the racism. That doesn't mean you have to be a liberal. If you look at the founder of the Young British Heritage Society, you will find that the leader is actually a Muslim of Asian descent.

Tarek Fatah - an Indian - is someone who I unequivocally admire as well. You should watch his interview with Dave Rubin.

@ThreeHeaded6

If anything, the people who hate the fact that some Pakistanis would call themselves British the most are other Pakistanis. People who think you're only allowed to have pride in a single nation are absolute *******s.
Original post by ftw93
My great-grandfather was stationed in India and liked a good curry so I suppose that makes me Indian amrite?

If he lived there, spoke the language, followed their way of life and had all the official documentation he needed, why not?
There's a fine line between tolerance and insanity my friend

its only insanity because you choose to manipulate my views to discredit me
Original post by ThreeHeaded6

Can we not resort to emotional arguments please?
I'm of the opinion that just because you live somewhere (and your family has for a few generations) and you have the passport of that country, let's say the UK, it doesn't make you British. Sure you're British for the sake of formality...but as I've said it's beyond that. A country has a racial identity. Just as I cannot move to Japan, have my family live there for generations and then they claim that they're Japanese. It doesn't work like that. A country has a history, a culture, an ethnicity etc.
And it's just my opinion, there's no need for the outrage.
Reply 114
>when you listen to rap music and go to black lives matter rallies but they still say you are white
racists
Indians are fine I think the beef China have is political re: the Dalai Lama and India.

Otherwise spot on about the blacks and pakistanis.
Original post by L'absurde
Can we not resort to emotional arguments please?
I'm of the opinion that just because you live somewhere (and your family has for a few generations) and you have the passport of that country, let's say the UK, it doesn't make you British. Sure you're British for the sake of formality...but as I've said it's beyond that. A country has a racial identity. Just as I cannot move to Japan, have my family live there for generations and then they claim that they're Japanese. It doesn't work like that. A country has a history, a culture, an ethnicity etc.
And it's just my opinion, there's no need for the outrage.

You don't know how nationality works, do you?
i don't blame them tbh since there are some pakistani rape gangs around.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
i'm pakistani myself and the behavior of some of them disgusts me to the core.
Original post by ftw93
>when you listen to rap music and go to black lives matter rallies but they still say you are white
racists

Just pull a Dolezal and black up, you'll be fine
I'm black and I'm scared of black people in London :erm: How much more a Chinese person who only sees us as thugs, pimps, inmates and general degenerates on TV? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending