The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Primary Education (1st year)

Hello :smile: I am starting in September and thought I would start a thread to get to know any others who are in the same boat :biggrin:
Original post by LMDTOP
Hello :smile: I am starting in September and thought I would start a thread to get to know any others who are in the same boat :biggrin:

Hi😊, i'm starting in September too. Have you received your welcome week/enrolment email yet?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by aqsaamani
Hi😊, i'm starting in September too. Have you received your welcome week/enrolment email yet?

Hey! Not as of yet! Received my move in date for halls (17/09/16) but would be good to know when the course starts. U excited? 😋
Original post by LMDTOP
Hey! Not as of yet! Received my move in date for halls (17/09/16) but would be good to know when the course starts. U excited? 😋

Yeah well excited and nervous😭Wbu? But i think it starts on the 25th cuz the welcome week is the 19th. I don't get why some people have got emails 🙄
Reply 4
Yeah well excited and nervous😭Wbu? But i think it starts on the 25th cuz the welcome week is the 19th. I don't get why some people have got emails 🙄

Hmm not sure. Feel less special not getting a letter 🙄😋. I will let u know if I get one. R u staying in halls or commuting? X
Original post by LMDTOP
Hmm not sure. Feel less special not getting a letter 🙄😋. I will let u know if I get one. R u staying in halls or commuting? X

Aww, bless you. I emailed them then magically got my enrolment email🙃🙄. And, i'm going to commute wbu? Xx
Reply 6
Aww, bless you. I emailed them then magically got my enrolment email🙃🙄. And, i'm going to commute wbu? Xx

Ha ha similar story! Emailed them then my enrolment came through. I am staying at the coppice 😁 Xx
Original post by LMDTOP
Ha ha similar story! Emailed them then my enrolment came through. I am staying at the coppice 😁 Xx

It's pathetic man they need to sort there emailing system out😐. Some people have there id's aswell:/? And ooo okay, u ready to move out?xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending