The Student Room Group

Missed induction day

Hello.
Today I had induction day on 05/09/2016 and it lasts till 09/09/2016 but I have missed today induction but they told me to be at collage at 9pm 06/09/2016 can I be removed from collage from missing 1 induction day?
That would depend on your reason for missing the day, and your attitude on finding that you had. If you fell over on the way to the college and had to go to A&E, no, they won't. If you just couldn't be bothered to turn up, they could feasibly remove you.I would advise contacting the college now and telling them about what has happened. Be apologetic, and they might let you keep your place.
Hi I'm wondering what would happen if I missed my induction tomorrow? Will it affect my attendance as I've already enrolled there & am a part of the college now. As its an induction is it important to be there? I have snapped my brace and need emergency fixing before I go back, which will be tomorrow so I need to know is it alright missing this?
Original post by Oliviarae16
Hi I'm wondering what would happen if I missed my induction tomorrow? Will it affect my attendance as I've already enrolled there & am a part of the college now. As its an induction is it important to be there? I have snapped my brace and need emergency fixing before I go back, which will be tomorrow so I need to know is it alright missing this?

If you can go, I would recommend going, but if it's for an emergency medical/dental appointment, I'm sure that your college will not mind. Whether or not it affects your attendance record will depend on the college's policy - some will count time off for medical reasons as nonattendance; others won't.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending