The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

How long till I make a decision?

I have received the registration details to get into salford but I was wondering when is the last date to fill this in?
Original post by Anonymous
I have received the registration details to get into salford but I was wondering when is the last date to fill this in?

All the dates and deadline are on this page. It says that, "the last date you can register without needing an exception from your School" is 1 October.

However, I would recommend that you read that page carefully in case some other earlier date applies to you. (For example, there is an earlier date if you might need assistance from the Registration team.)

Also note that the recommended registration deadline is tomorrow "where at all possible as your induction activities will require you to have access to our University systems".
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
All the dates and deadline are on this page. It says that, "the last date you can register without needing an exception from your School" is 1 October.

However, I would recommend that you read that page carefully in case some other earlier date applies to you. (For example, there is an earlier date if you might need assistance from the Registration team.)

Also note that the recommended registration deadline is tomorrow "where at all possible as your induction activities will require you to have access to our University systems".

I see, thank you. Do you what would happen if I registered at the end of next week, before the actual term starts? I am waiting for other unis to response before I pick this as my final choice. If I do not hear back from them, then I will go with this.
Original post by Anonymous
I see, thank you. Do you what would happen if I registered at the end of next week, before the actual term starts? I am waiting for other unis to response before I pick this as my final choice. If I do not hear back from them, then I will go with this.

Well, as I mentioned above, they say at the page I linked to that today is their "recommended registration deadline. You should ensure you are registered by this date where at all possible as your induction activities will require you to have access to our University systems",

Note that induction activities commence on Monday. What induction activities will be taking place for your course over the next week? (You find find the induction schedule for each course here.) Do you plan to attend these induction activities? If you don't, you may miss out on important information or opportunities to get to know the others on your course. If you do attend, you may have issues as you won't be able to access university systems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending