The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by giggy12s
Was it numerical test only?

For IBD yeah
Reply 1741
Original post by alexjones1994
Just wondering... On a scale from 10 to top notch banter. How did everyone find the second Barclays video assessment?

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.

Original post by TheParham
mate if I have not failed it I will buy everyone on here a pint hahahaha.. surely it classifies as rape and therefore illegal to run tests like that??

Could you please elaborate a bit on at least what they ask, technicals or motivations, is there video to record or what?
Gonna do it tonight and absolutely not ready for anything of that, actually, so what's the point anyway lol..
How long after having done all of Lazard's tests do you hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1743
Original post by giggy12s
Rejected from Barclays immediately after submitting app because I'm not penultimate year student!!!

Strange, I asked HR and was told that being a final year is ok for summer
Reply 1744
Original post by jayjay531
How long did barclays give you to do the second stage? I havent been told in my email but apparently its 48 hours?

Also haven't been told about the deadline in the email, and just received email from HR saying I have 7 days to complete it
Original post by egdargi
How long after having done all of Lazard's tests do you hear back?

Posted from TSR Mobile

heard after a couple of working days
Original post by AKRP
What does people's morgan stanley application status say? I think mine just changed.

why do u think yours has changed??Mine says application update and at bottom it just has the email confirming they have your application (did the tests 2 weeks ago)
Has anyone applied to PwC? When I first began my application, there was a page that required me to answer the questions 'Why PwC' and 'Why this particular division' but now that I have formulated answers on word, the page no longer appears on the application form.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Anyone else received the Citi tests and not been able to login using your details? For reason I can login to the careers page, but not the test page?
If you apply to BR for more than one position, do you have to do the VCL more than once??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deltasierra27
Anyone else received the Citi tests and not been able to login using your details? For reason I can login to the careers page, but not the test page?

I can't log in either. Tried to reset the password but am receiving no links to do so.
Any news?
Original post by Broocklyn
I can't log in either. Tried to reset the password but am receiving no links to do so.
Any news?

just log in your application page, there you will find test link under my assessments section, just copy and paste that link into "Mozilla" (recommended by Citi in email), then your assessment will start, good luck
Does anyone know how many questions are asked in the HSBC inductive reasoning test? and what is the time limit?

Thanks in advance
Original post by alexjones1994

I felt like Lex Steele was giving me the D.

BRUH :') :')
how does the citi application work? i pressed submit after the eligibility questions and it submitted my application! is that it, cos I didn't mean to submit it...
Original post by groovyd97
how does the citi application work? i pressed submit after the eligibility questions and it submitted my application! is that it, cos I didn't mean to submit it...

when you hit the first submit, it goes to another page to submit again, and then again

they were quick to send out tests, applied in the afternoon, got the tests in the evening
Is BAML ever gonna open...?
What is the Barclays video interview? Do you get time to formulate a response or is it on the spot?
Original post by Flourish RY
when you hit the first submit, it goes to another page to submit again, and then again

they were quick to send out tests, applied in the afternoon, got the tests in the evening

there wasn't an option to upload a cover letter was there?
Original post by groovyd97
there wasn't an option to upload a cover letter was there?

yes I uploaded a cover letter.

I thought it was compulsory?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending