Original post by unihelp98
Also how do I find out what block and room I'm in? I have payed the deposit

I'm in block 1 floor 1
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello there friend, I am in Lasdun but I haven't payed the deposit yet so I am unsure which room I am in; hope to see you around though :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by unihelp98
Also how do I find out what block and room I'm in? I have payed the deposit

I'm in Block D, Ground Floor, Room 3! You find out by opening the offer contract document
I am I didnt want to be catered :frown:
Stamford Hall Block C, First Floor,Room 11
Reply 5
Block B, second floor!
Reply 6
Block F, ground floor room 5 :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey everyone,

I'm going into second year at Leicester. I lived in Lasdun last year (C Block Floor 2 anyone?) so if anyone has any questions about Lasdun/Catering/etc I'll be happy to answer :smile:

I also remember a distinct lack of pictures of Lasdun so if anyone fancies I'll post a few of them.
Reply 8
Original post by youarenot
Hey everyone,

I'm going into second year at Leicester. I lived in Lasdun last year (C Block Floor 2 anyone?) so if anyone has any questions about Lasdun/Catering/etc I'll be happy to answer :smile:

I also remember a distinct lack of pictures of Lasdun so if anyone fancies I'll post a few of them.

Some pics of the rooms would be great! Also, did you find that Lasdun was a social hall?
Original post by ebo00
Some pics of the rooms would be great! Also, did you find that Lasdun was a social hall?

Okay, so here are two from both sides of my room the day before I moved out. I had the end room in Lasdun C so my room is a bit bigger than most because the door is the end of the corridor. I dunno if that makes sense but you'll get it when you see Lasdun :tongue:

Take into account the day I moved out, they took down these abhorrent curtains and replaced them with modern purple ones, they did this for every room i think.

Also, yes! Lasdun was THE social hall. I genuinely think it was probably the most social hall. There was a few flats who generally stuck together and went to each other's pre's etc.
However, Lasdun flats have no common social area (like a living room) in the flats so I recommend sticking your chairs in the corridor.
1.jpg
Attachment not found
Reply 10
What are the shared bathrooms like? Are they decent sized? Also is it only one shower and toilet shared between six?
Hey everyone,

Original post by rj08
What are the shared bathrooms like? Are they decent sized? Also is it only one shower and toilet shared between six?

The shared bathrooms are alright! There's 2 bathrooms in a flat, both around the same size. So 2 showers and 2 toilets between 6 (or 7 depending if you're in an end flat like mine was).

These are cleaned weekly :smile:
Reply 12
Okay, so here are two from both sides of my room the day before I moved out. I had the end room in Lasdun C so my room is a bit bigger than most because the door is the end of the corridor. I dunno if that makes sense but you'll get it when you see Lasdun :tongue:

Take into account the day I moved out, they took down these abhorrent curtains and replaced them with modern purple ones, they did this for every room i think.

Also, yes! Lasdun was THE social hall. I genuinely think it was probably the most social hall. There was a few flats who generally stuck together and went to each other's pre's etc.
However, Lasdun flats have no common social area (like a living room) in the flats so I recommend sticking your chairs in the corridor.
1.jpg
Attachment not found

Are the purple curtains quite in your face? thanks so much!
One quick question is there a window?
im in lasdun in block H
Lasden Block D, Second floor. Heard it called the Prison of Laskaban.
There is no social area? Is there not a tiny kitchen that can at least be sat in?
Hey, I'm Block D Ground Floor Room 1!
Reply 17
It doesn't say what block I'm in from my contract, just says "Stamford Hall, Lasdun, Lasdun Point, Second Floor, Room 6". Anyone help?

Also does anyone know what the twin bedrooms are like?
Original post by Eddieeee
It doesn't say what block I'm in from my contract, just says "Stamford Hall, Lasdun, Lasdun Point, Second Floor, Room 6". Anyone help?

Also does anyone know what the twin bedrooms are like?

it might be in a code so if it says a letter in the code then its that, also they may have emailed it to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending