The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

anyone got tests for citi off cycle internship ?
Does Nomura have tests?
Original post by alexjones1994
Does Nomura have tests?

Numerical + logical

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
Numerical + logical

Posted from TSR Mobile

Logical... FML. Only bank that does one I swear (besides HSBC which I can't apply to anyway).
Original post by Broocklyn
I can't log in either. Tried to reset the password but am receiving no links to do so.
Any news?

Same here - try what Torres657 mentioned in his comment it might work - if it does, let me know
Original post by Deltasierra27
Same here - try what Torres657 mentioned in his comment it might work - if it does, let me know

It works guys. Just go to normal apply page, and log in.
Numerical + logical

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you happen to know the test providers
Original post by Proflash
do you happen to know the test providers

Was kenexa last year, not sure if it's the same or not this year.
Reply 1768
Was kenexa last year, not sure if it's the same or not this year.

Do they screen before sending tests out or is it done automatically?
Original post by alexjones1994
Logical... FML. Only bank that does one I swear (besides HSBC which I can't apply to anyway).

MS had a logical for S&T
Original post by ay42
Do they screen before sending tests out or is it done automatically?

Nomura don't screen before tests
Original post by juventus100
anyone got tests for citi off cycle internship ?

Do you know if you can pick the start date for the off-cycle internship? I emailed them and just got back a generic response that didn't answer the question...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AKRP
ah sick I applied to Research as well, that might be the reason then.

Yeah the test was easy (especially the number questions), did you also apply to research?

Nah, September IBD Off-Cycle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the HSBC inductive reasoning test, does anyone have an idea of the cut-off mark?? It was out of 24 and was SHL.
Original post by Millerman
On the HSBC inductive reasoning test, does anyone have an idea of the cut-off mark?? It was out of 24 and was SHL.

Just a guess but maybe 19-18 ish. SHL logical ones are easy if you are familiar with them tho, always the same ****
How long do Lazard take to get back to you after SJT?
Original post by TheParham
Just a guess but maybe 19-18 ish. SHL logical ones are easy if you are familiar with them tho, always the same ****

That was my first one - the first 15 questions seemed fine but from then the style changed - what I was looking for changed I think haha.
Original post by Commercial Paper
Nah, September IBD Off-Cycle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they just have a lot of applications and video interviews to hand out so they may be over scheduled as we applied near the same time compared to the earlier people on the thread
Original post by egdargi
Just finished Lazard situational judgement and haven't received verbal/numerical invites yet. Is it a bad sign or does it usually take a while?

Have you heard back yet?
Do you get a confirmation email from Citi when you submit your application? I haven't got one but when I go into 'my jobs' and click on the analyst programme it says I have applied.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending