The Student Room Group

ive been with this number of boys- is that bad?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
One is sexual intercourse whilst the other is not, therefore body count = 0

Still sexual relations though, don't see much of a difference when considering numbers.
Original post by BabyLadDarren
Still sexual relations though, don't see much of a difference when considering numbers.

Sexual relations yes but shes still a virgin
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Nah, though I do wonder why just blow-jobs. Seems more odd to me than having sex with 13 guys.

where i come from girls sleep around REALLY easily, i see myself as doing the less whore thing
Original post by Anonymous
i dont tell partners about it, i just say like 2 or three

That's horribly deceptive and immature of you, lying from the very beginning. People have a right to know what they're getting themselves into. You should really rethink and start being honest.
Reply 44
where i come from girls sleep around REALLY easily, i see myself as doing the less whore thing

I mean, having sex with 13 people, you're getting something out of it...blow-jobs though...don't see what's so fun lol.
sounds like this girl in my year
Reply 46
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Nah, though I do wonder why just blow-jobs. Seems more odd to me than having sex with 13 guys.

This does seem kind of odd to me too. Each to their own though
i dont tell partners about it, i just say like 2 or three

Deception is way worse than promiscuity.
One is sexual intercourse whilst the other is not, therefore body count = 0

Oral sex is sex.
Original post by stereoashhh
Oral sex is sex.

It's not intercourse
It's not intercourse

But it's still sex. So bodycount=15
Reply 51
ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

Sloots gonna sloot

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not intercourse

It's an form of intercourse... that doesn't increase the body count (Whoever called it body count should be ashamed rn :tongue: )

ive slept with zero guys but ive sucked off like 13 different guys and kissed like over 20. is that bad. my age is 19

Btw.. it's more or less
:yep: You know you are pretty and could get any bf/gf/laid/etc
:nah: That any get's decreased (once you tell them the "predicament" )

Otherwise I wouldn't sweat it since well... v-card :dontknow:

But it's not sexual intercourse so body count = 0
Why so many BJs? :sexface:
Not bad, no. What is bad is being ignorant about your own sexual health to ensure you don't catch any sort of std.

Don't care what others think of you though.
Lol, just lol at the guys on here trying to make you feel bad about the number of guys you've been with. Girl your future boyfriend does not have to know how many guys you've given a blowjob to and if he's that affected by it then he's insecure and must have a pristine track record himself.
Go ahead and give blowjobs to a hundred more if you want to, just watch out for STIs and keep it safe
As long as you stay safe and healthy, and get yourself checked regularly, then who cares? You do you. Your number won't always match everyone else's, but if you can justify it to yourself that's all that really matters
id call that a tease and/or cock blocking
Original post by ivybridge
No. The irony at the men saying 'Yes' when they think it's appropriate to **** anything that moves.

Sexual freedom - it's your choice to do what you please. Your sex life is your sex life. You don't need to tell anybody about nor justify your sex life. Do as you please and be safe.

nice generalisation. of course, it would be so bad if you generalised women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending