The Student Room Group

Question about the EPQ

When you start sixth form, you already have a set timetable. If you sign up to do the EPQ and haven't already said you want to do it when you enrolled , will your lessons for the EPQ be scheduled around your current timetable or does everyone who chose to do it have to go to timetabled lessons which could lead to a clash with your current timetable?
If so, what would happen if the EPQ lessons clash with some of your other timetabled lessons such as maths?
At my sixth form, we were able to sign up for the EPQ towards the end of the first year. My EPQ lessons took up some of my free periods, so they didn't clash with any of the lessons I already had
Original post by jessyjellytot14
When you start sixth form, you already have a set timetable. If you sign up to do the EPQ and haven't already said you want to do it when you enrolled , will your lessons for the EPQ be scheduled around your current timetable or does everyone who chose to do it have to go to timetabled lessons which could lead to a clash with your current timetable?
If so, what would happen if the EPQ lessons clash with some of your other timetabled lessons such as maths?

All of our EPQ sessions were after school.

Quick Reply

Latest