The Student Room Group

UKCAT today, any last min advice?

I have my UKCAT in just over 3 hours ahhhh!
I'm not feeling too confident, especially for QR since I'm awful at maths!! Oh and abstract also could go awfully wrong for me too!!

Used the 1000q book and did the official mocks on the website (which I did really badly in), is the actual thing generally similar to the official mocks??
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
When I did it last year I found the actual test to be much easier than the official mocks, especially the QR, hopefully the same this year :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by _MAT_
When I did it last year I found the actual test to be much easier than the official mocks, especially the QR, hopefully the same this year :smile:

Ah that's good then, hopefully! Thank you :smile:
Reply 3
Good luck, mines on Thursday, I feel just like you do. Let us know what you get.👍
Just stay calm, and no matter how bad a section goes forget about it and focus on the next one. Best of luck
Reply 5
Original post by Zain.Y
Good luck, mines on Thursday, I feel just like you do. Let us know what you get.👍

Thank you! Yep, will let you know on here afterwards :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by HopelessMedic
Just stay calm, and no matter how bad a section goes forget about it and focus on the next one. Best of luck

Ahahaha okay, will do!! Thank you!!!
Reply 7
How did it go then? :-)
Reply 8
Original post by Zain.Y

Mines on Thursday too! Good luck :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by _MAT_
Mines on Thursday too! Good luck :smile:

Thanks. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending