The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
General Lee enjoys his generalisations, which, as in the case of most generalisations, is garbage.

Women are still youthful up until their 30's-40's
I prefer older women, less stupid, more experienced, it's just better.
Original post by queen-bee
Women are still youthful up until their 30's-40's

Exactly. It's not as if people wear signs around their neck saying exactly how old they are.

I've seen stunners aged 18 and aged 45. I've seen people aged 18 who look like they've been smoking 40 a day for 50 years... Age is a useless indicator of attractiveness.
the more mature lady can bring so much to a relationship.

Original post by Drewski
Exactly. It's not as if people wear signs around their neck saying exactly how old they are.

I've seen stunners aged 18 and aged 45. I've seen people aged 18 who look like they've been smoking 40 a day for 50 years... Age is a useless indicator of attractiveness.

:yy:
Original post by generallee
As far as most men are concerned, women are over the hill in terms of sexual attraction, once they reach their mid twenties. You can forget the forties.

The great Marcel Proust had an expression for the peak period of female sexiness - between the ages of circa sixteen and twenty five.

"Jeune filles en fleur." Young girls in flower. Which is rather poetically beautiful, and sums up that brief period, brilliantly.

If you only find women this young attractive it's going to be very hard for you as you get older as it will become increasingly difficult/impossible for you to get a sub 25 woman, there's a age you will get to when it becomes seen as creepy. My aunt has a thing for young lads she has given me lifts a few times and she's made comments like 'he's fit' or 'he'l be gorgeous when he goes to college, fresh out of school mm' lol and our family just think it's creepy.
Reply 46
Shakira is 39. That's all I need to say.*
I hope so. I don't think age matters at all, younger girls are usually preferred because we're likely to have more in common/be at a similar stage in our lives not because they're more attractive (both are great as far as I am concerned).
So even someone who's 50 or say 60?
You never know,some girls also like going for older guys,myself included

Damn girl
That's probably a huge age gap for most young men :laugh:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Damn girl

Way too huge

There'll still be some who are interested!

Whether or not the woman is interested is another matter...

There's a hot ex dancer around the corner who's about 56, i'd probably have a go, it's rare though.

Usually women who go for older men. Idk why (i'm completely straight) but there's definitely something appealing about the old authority type (like, as a straight male I find Mustafa Kemal 'attractive') I try to make myself look as old as possible.
Original post by Drewski
There'll still be some who are interested!

Whether or not the woman is interested is another matter...

Must be a few rare cases
Original post by Anonymous
Are older women (say in their 40's) attractive to look at if they are in shape and wear nice clothing?

Yes.
Must be a few rare cases

Depends on the circles one frequents. A surprising number of guys have a "mother I'd like to....." fetish / appreciation.
Reply 56
Original post by WoodyMKC
If they're hot, they're hot. I've been with a couple cougars in the past and it was some of the best sex I've ever had too tbh.

You go with cougars?
In a zoo?
In a Montana Park?
What if they maul you afterwards?
Original post by Drewski
General Lee enjoys his generalisations, which, as in the case of most generalisations, is garbage.

Including your own.

:biggrin:
Original post by Drewski
Depends on the circles one frequents. A surprising number of guys have a "mother I'd like to....." fetish / appreciation.

A lot of the guys I know have that sort of fetish :rolleyes:
Original post by generallee
Including your own.

:biggrin:

So you're happy with a statement that suggests you can tell the exact difference between someone who's 26 years and 364 days old and someone who's 27? Because a lot of rational people will tell you that's nonsense.

Latest

Trending

Trending