The Student Room Group

GCSE remark stories?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moggygeorgieee
So - I just had my English Lit remark result back. Turns out my Modern Drama has gone up by 18 marks - from a C to an A* - and now my overall grade is an A*! Wow. That's my remark story I can say!

Well done! English Lit can be a scary subject; it is so subjective! I got an A* this summer in lit and i didn't read any of the books!:wink: (Did OCR)
Original post by sunshine774
Well done! English Lit can be a scary subject; it is so subjective! I got an A* this summer in lit and i didn't read any of the books!:wink: (Did OCR)

You didn't read any of the books?? :s-smilie: Wow :h:
Original post by moggygeorgieee
You didn't read any of the books?? :s-smilie: Wow :h:

Ah thanks! Shouldn't really be proud of it though...:wink:
Reply 43
I did my exams in June 2016.

I applied for my Economics papers to be remarked, I got 89 and I am a point away from an A*. The results came back a week ago, and my score did not change. Damn it that one mark, frustrating as hell.
Does anyone know how long it takes for a paper to be remarked through AQA?
How likely is it that I would pick marks up in history? I was 3 off the next grade :angry: thinking about sending 2 papers off but it's so expensive, I'm not sure what to do
I got an F in my hospitality exam paper and i thought that i would get an A or a B in it. I am talking to my teacher so i can get it remarked because it doesn't sound like something i would get in an exam paper.

Quick Reply

Latest