The Student Room Group

Am i really weird for doing this?

I revise 8 hours and 45 min for the five days of the week then i revise 15 hours and 45min on weekends. is that really weird?

Scroll to see replies

yup. Not just weird, but conceited and inefficient, too.
Is that 1 hour 45 minutes per day or 8 hours 45 mins per day for weekdays?
Original post by Freshstart123
I revise 8 hours and 45 min for the five days of the week then i revise 15 hours and 45min on weekends. is that really weird?

Do you revise 8 and 45 mins EVERY day during the week... or in total... cos in total that's not that much, its a good amount. At the weekend i revise around 9 hours a day...
Original post by ProbablyJade
Do you revise 8 and 45 mins EVERY day during the week... or in total... cos in total that's not that much, its a good amount. At the weekend i revise around 9 hours a day...

no everyday
Original post by NotNotBatman
Is that 1 hour 45 minutes per day or 8 hours 45 mins per day for weekdays?

no 8 hours 45 mins for everyday accept on the weekend i do mch more;
no everyday

How do you have enough time? You must stay up all night?
How do you have enough time? You must stay up all night?

well i start at 4 and finish at 12:45am
Reply 8

no. i did more than that when i was revising. didn't show off or boast about it though
well i start at 4 and finish at 12:45am

Ah okay, so you don't do lessons or school then? I guess that's a reasonable amount. but how do you do 15 hours a day at the weekend? You must get so tired?
Ah okay, so you don't do lessons or school then? I guess that's a reasonable amount. but how do you do 15 hours a day at the weekend? You must get so tired?

i do go to school it starts at 8;30 and finishes at 3 so then i take an hour break then revise at 4 till 12;45 am
Yea you're weird but at least you've got drive and determination
Original post by may_1
no. i did more than that when i was revising. didn't show off or boast about it though

how much did you, and im not showing off im just asking if it is weird or not

More important than the time is how efficient you are in your revision - how are your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
how much did you, and im not showing off im just asking if it is weird or not

well during study leave i would be doing from 7am till half ten/11ish sometimes later at night when i had full days

and your not weird for wanting to work hard and succeed. Thats not weird, its motivated and commendable. Don't let anyone ever tell you its weird to care about your academics
Original post by gmahapatra
More important than the time is how efficient you are in your revision - how are your grades?

Posted from TSR Mobile

they are okay get B's A's and A*s
You might want to consider shortening it so you can at least get a bit more sleep. You may remember every single thing you need to know word for word but if you're tired you could end up messing up on an exam even though you would normally know everything and get full marks.
i do go to school it starts at 8;30 and finishes at 3 so then i take an hour break then revise at 4 till 12;45 am

Lol. Which year are you in?
No. If anyone says so, tell them "You'll be working under me one day, biitch". Because those who don't give two shits about their studies will get the **** jobs.
Original post by Trinculo
Lol. Which year are you in?

I just started year 12 three weeks ago

Quick Reply

Latest