The Student Room Group
£12.50 per month. 500 mins, 500mb, 5000 texts.
£70 is just excessive.

£20/month unlimited data, 200 minutes.
Reply 3
£13 month - 500 min, 1000 text, Unlimited Data

Used to be unlimited text and data for £9.99... but Virgin said it wasn't economical :frown:

And £70 a month is ridiculous
Reply 4
Original post by Quantex
£70 is just excessive.

£20/month unlimited data, 200 minutes.

Agreed but they allow me to early upgrade a year early to a new phone(which I was going to do for the iPhone 7) but I'm reconsidering as I don't want to be tied down to another 24 month contract. Thinking about just seeing out this contract and maybe getting it next year, but I'm still thinking about it, no decisions been made yet.
£10 per month EE
4GB data, unlimited texts, 150 minutes
Never in my entire life have I heard of someone on a £70 per month contract.. gosh OP, you can do a lot with the £840 you're spending on your phone in a whole year
Reply 7
Original post by Lovinlife2
Never in my entire life have I heard of someone on a £70 per month contract.. gosh OP, you can do a lot with the £840 you're spending on your phone in a whole year

That's true but when I got it the iPhone was worth £700 anyway, paying 140 ontop of that for pretty much the sim card(data, mins, text).
I spent over 2 years paying about £45 a month & I was glad to stop that this year. I got decent phones & plenty of stuff out of it such as unlimited data & more mins/texts than I could ever use but I found the handset would last a year at most. I'd end up breaking the phone & then having to buy a new one so I was paying £540 a year plus the price of a replacement phone.
Now I've gone to a Sim only contract which costs about £18 per month which still has unlimited data (I refuse to have anything less than this) but has less mins/texts (I barely use them). I also have a full choice over what phone I actually want; I just need to avoid damaging them as I'm fed up with having to buy a new one every year.
Reply 9
£9 a month from three ~ 4GB data, unlimited texts and unlimited mins :smile:
Vodafone:
£31 (unlimited texts, unlimited minutes and 7GB data)
£100 a month on o2 but that's for two phones
Reply 12
iPhone 7 plus 128gb // £42pm, unlimited texts and minutes, 6gb data
£55 a month
Reply 14
Original post by Sarah1778
£12.50 per month. 500 mins, 500mb, 5000 texts.

https://www.giffgaff.com/sim-only-plans
Nothing because I don't have any friends worth texting/calling. I don't need these fancy new phones, I'm happy with a phone that cost me £65. Does it's job what more can you ask for?
Original post by Another
£13 month - 500 min, 1000 text, Unlimited Data

Used to be unlimited text and data for £9.99... but Virgin said it wasn't economical :frown:

And £70 a month is ridiculous

What network are you on with your current price plan?
Original post by queen-bee
What network are you on with your current price plan?

Virign, and Sim only plan. Last handset I bought was £324, and I got it this time last year (plan to keep it till it breaks)

I have this price because I've been with them for about ten years now, back in the day when mobile data wasn't seen as very important. Unfortunately this offer isn't available anymore :frown:

Recently they gave me the option to either keep the same £9.99 price for a 2GB cap, or £26 for a 10GB cap. Lots of arguments ensued, and now I have the plan I'm on now
Honor 7 - 600 mins, unlimited texts, 4GB data plus insurance - £27 per month.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I pay £71.20 a month for my note 10 plus 5G 265 memory storage. And samsung galaxy smart watch
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending