The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2800
Original post by gavgav123
What do you mean doesnt accept penultimate ?

I was under the impression that penultimate students graduating in summer '17 can't apply to summer internships at JPM, along with DB, HSBC and CS.

Could be wrong
Original post by Iopa
I was under the impression that penultimate students graduating in summer '17 can't apply to summer internships at JPM, along with DB, HSBC and CS.

Could be wrong

If you're graduating in summer 2017, you are not a penultimate student. You are a final year student.
Original post by Iopa

Could be wrong

Penultimate is going into the year before last, you mean final year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2803
If you're graduating in summer 2017, you are not a penultimate student. You are a final year student.

haha wow derp

Yep everytime I said penultimate I meant final

So just to check, as final years can only apply to JPM IB FT or off-cycle (presuming not open)?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Iopa
haha wow derp

Yep everytime I said penultimate I meant final

So just to check, as final years can only apply to JPM IB FT or off-cycle (presuming not open)?

Thought so.
Yes, believe thats correct. Look at the end of the first post of this thread for more info.
Reply 2805
Thought so.
Yes, believe thats correct. Look at the end of the first post of this thread for more info.

Danke schoen
Reply 2806
Any way to view my UBS application? As in what I put for the questions etc.? Can´t find any option to see it.
Just had an email from Citi about the Secondary Education thing. Told me they've updated it. No further action required.

Hmmmmmm. Still no test invite.
Original post by stealth_writer
Just had an email from Citi about the Secondary Education thing. Told me they've updated it. No further action required.

Same here and I've done the test so guessing that means I passed it? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stealth_writer

Haha same. Where's that god damn test at?! Some people have already got interviews/AC's..
(edited 7 years ago)
Anyone know what UBS telephone interview is like?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Same here and I've done the test so guessing that means I passed it? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I got rejected yesterday, but today still received that damn email as well, I think it is just sent to all applicants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2812
Original post by Ox2018
How long did you wait for your invite? Or are you one of those that got invited straight away?

About an hour for the invite after doing business 1.
anyone here with an idea on when BNP Paribas plans to post its Corporate Finance Summer Internship Programme?

so far they only posted the Global Markets programme?!

also: has SocGen stopped hiring in London?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Gman786
I passed the initial screening for hsbc global banking and markets. I was expecting a numerical test but instead i got a sjt and a verbal reasoning :/ . Has anyone done these?

Yeah, no numerical
Original post by networx
anyone here with an idea on when BNP Paribas plans to post its Corporate Finance Summer Internship Programme?

also: has SocGen stopped hiring in London?

I doubt SocGen have stopped hiring, I think they just open later although they only took 12 summer interns last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a reply from Citi :biggrin:
Hi, I've just been invited to a face to face 1st round interview with Citi for the markets summer internship position.
Just wondering if anyone has done this and could provide some advice on what questions come up? Cheers
Original post by networx

I'm wondering the same. Anyone has their HR contact?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrinceOfTeddies
Got a reply from Citi :biggrin:

A reply for what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending