The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by groovyd97
How long after submitting app does BAML give out the first test? Same with Morgan Stanley?

Need to know whether to submit app before leaving the country for a few days, or after..
pls can someone help

You usually have 7 days to complete a test.
How long after submitting app does BAML give out the first test? Same with Morgan Stanley?

Need to know whether to submit app before leaving the country for a few days, or after..
pls can someone help

BAML sends immediately and you only have 48 hours. Pretty sure same for MS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

pls can someone help

BAML and Morgan Stanley send it out instantly and give you 48 hours to complete them.
Original post by JessicaPearson
For most divisions: numerical, inductive (logical) and personality.

Do you know what tests they use? SHL, TalentQ, etc.?
BAML and Morgan Stanley send it out instantly and give you 48 hours to complete them.

Morgan Stanley haven't sent me any tests in 7 days now for investment management.
Original post by A12R34
Morgan Stanley haven't sent me any tests in 7 days now for investment management.

Have a look in your online account
Original post by gavgav123
Have a look in your online account

It just says the standard: "Thank you for your interest...we look forward to reviewing your application..."
Anyone got the email address of grad recruitment of bny mellon? I have a no-reply address...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by A12R34
Do you know what tests they use? SHL, TalentQ, etc.?

SHL

Original post by A12R34

Then you probably don't have to take any. Contact HR if you're still in doubt but you've had a lucky escape if that is the case!
SHL

Then you probably don't have to take any. Contact HR if you're still in doubt but you've had a lucky escape if that is the case!

Thank you for all your help.

I don't think I've escaped the tests though - don't see how that would be possible.
Original post by A12R34
Thank you for all your help.

I don't think I've escaped the tests though - don't see how that would be possible.

It's alright.:h:

Well you've checked everywhere: inbox, junk, application centre etc.. so whilst it may seem unlikely it probably is the case. Or a cock up by HR which isn't your fault, so I'd just take it as it is!
Any thoughts on the fed hike? I've got a trade on with the expectation of no change

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a JPM IBD rejection today
How would you guys answer "where would you invest £1000000?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by networx
Got a JPM IBD rejection today

Sorry to hear - for the summer internship? when did you apply?
Original post by spyrogyra

Posted from TSR Mobile

Strip club

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper

It would take guts to say that in an interview 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Belgravia real estate
Anyone heard back from Citi posts tests? All i got was the *****y 'passed it' email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Shares of Deutsche Bank.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending