The Student Room Group

Change of Address

Hello,

I have already applied for student finance which has been processed.

I am currently living with parents in Essex but I wish to move to Central London, which is closer to my university, within the next month.

How would I update my student loan information so I would receive more of a loan?
Would I need to have proof of address before submitting this information and would the difference in loan be paid into my account straight away or would i have to wait until the next installment.

thanks
Original post by Abbie0144
Hello,

I have already applied for student finance which has been processed.

I am currently living with parents in Essex but I wish to move to Central London, which is closer to my university, within the next month.

How would I update my student loan information so I would receive more of a loan?
Would I need to have proof of address before submitting this information and would the difference in loan be paid into my account straight away or would i have to wait until the next installment.

thanks

Hi Abbie,

The quickest way to update your account details is by logging into your online account selecting your current application and then make changes, you would then select course/university details and you are wanting to change your living location to living elsewhere. The change can take anything up to 8 working days to update the change for you. The extra payment will be paid just after been approved and you do not need to wait until the next installment.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Thank you!
One more thing, do i have to wait until I have moved house to change it?

Thanks!

Original post by Erin SFE
Hi Abbie,

The quickest way to update your account details is by logging into your online account selecting your current application and then make changes, you would then select course/university details and you are wanting to change your living location to living elsewhere. The change can take anything up to 8 working days to update the change for you. The extra payment will be paid just after been approved and you do not need to wait until the next installment.

Thanks.
Original post by Abbie0144
Thank you!
One more thing, do i have to wait until I have moved house to change it?

Thanks!

Hi Abbie,

No you can update that as soon as you know you are moving elsewhere.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending