The Student Room Group

Cambridge CSAT

Does anybody know if there is any other specimen papers for the CSAT? I have done most of the Oxford MAT papers and the CSAT questions seem very different so would like more practice with those but there is only 1 paper on the website.

Does anyone else find the CSAT much harder than the MAT or is the CSAT specimen paper harder than the actual thing?
Original post by LettersFire
Does anybody know if there is any other specimen papers for the CSAT? I have done most of the Oxford MAT papers and the CSAT questions seem very different so would like more practice with those but there is only 1 paper on the website.

Does anyone else find the CSAT much harder than the MAT or is the CSAT specimen paper harder than the actual thing?

There aren't any more full papers, but there are a couple of questions from last year's CSAT on the CSAT thread in this forum. I'm sorry to say that the CSAT specimen paper was easier than the actual paper last year. But remember that you don't need to answer all ten questions to do well, and you can do badly on the CSAT and get in anyway. If you've run out of MAT papers I'd try UKMT senior maths challenge questions (BMO ones if you're up for a challenge), Project Euler if you've got some programming experience, and Oxford interview questions.
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply, i think i am going to move on the the UKMT papers next and then i will try some oxford interview questions. Do you know where to find some interview questions by any chance?
Original post by LettersFire
Thanks for your reply, i think i am going to move on the the UKMT papers next and then i will try some oxford interview questions. Do you know where to find some interview questions by any chance?

There are a few here and another one here.
Reply 4
Original post by sweeneyrod
There are a few here and another one here.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending