The Student Room Group

Masters 2016/2017 + BA 2017/18

I have a query about credits. I am studying at University completing a MSC which is 180 credits. I also wanted to do distance study which can count towards 40 credits and eventually a BA in graphic design. I was wondering if there was a maxium number of credits than can be obtained or if i would be ok to study both. The latter is 8hrs per week and 40 credits spread over a complete year.
I don't know personally but I'd recommend emailing one of your tutors or the head of your course. Shouldn't be difficult to find their contact details on the website somewhere and hopefully they'll get back to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by atomicatomic
I have a query about credits. I am studying at University completing a MSC which is 180 credits. I also wanted to do distance study which can count towards 40 credits and eventually a BA in graphic design. I was wondering if there was a maxium number of credits than can be obtained or if i would be ok to study both. The latter is 8hrs per week and 40 credits spread over a complete year.

Some universities have rules about being registered for study at 2 universities at once, ie they don't allow it. You'd need to check both Unis. Otherwise, you can work as hard as you can work - it's up to you to make sure you have time and your grades don't suffer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending