The Student Room Group

Advice

So there's this guy that goes to my college yh and we speak to each other social media but in college we are really awkward around each other. But he told me he likes me but he won't tell how he feels he said he will but not yet I don't get it I told him. And he said hes gonna prove to me that he likes me but how would he do that. So my 2 questions are what will he do to tell me he likes me any ideas but I know in love u dont need to prove but I told him for a personar reason and my 2nd question is why can't we look at each other on college and why is it awkward? Thanks no stupid comments .
Original post by Aroosh146
So there's this guy that goes to my college yh and we speak to each other social media but in college we are really awkward around each other. But he told me he likes me but he won't tell how he feels he said he will but not yet I don't get it I told him. And he said hes gonna prove to me that he likes me but how would he do that. So my 2 questions are what will he do to tell me he likes me any ideas but I know in love u dont need to prove but I told him for a personar reason and my 2nd question is why can't we look at each other on college and why is it awkward? Thanks no stupid comments .

One can only guess what that individual is going to try to do.

Also would just be guessing for the second question. Maybe it is because he likes you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending