The Student Room Group

I know this is ridiculous.......but I find Japanese guys attractive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I've not talked with any Malaysians.
why singaporians then?

culturally they're very similar
Original post by Turquoise01
Sri lankan? Lol how do you do a science course without taking science subjects?

Original post by Turquoise01
Do you know an Kpop idols? They're not Japanese but still oriental and some of them are super gorgeous. :h: I'm saying this and i'm asian. Tbh there's nothing wrong with liking guys from a different culture; after all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :wink:

Sehun from Exo....... <3

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Sehun from Exo....... <3

Spoiler

I know right :bawling::bawling: Jungkook and V <3
They'll only ever look at pale, beautiful oriental girls.
Original post by Rhythmical
India's best loved neighbours :tongue: I'm doing 'white people subjects' Media, English Lit and English Lang but I am making my parents proud by becoming an Asian stereotype and doing a course in Science :wink: how about yourself?

You're sri lankan? Ah, thought you were pakistani cuz of the "best-loved" part :-D

Sri Lanka is one of my favourite countries! Never been there, but I had a lot of Sri lankan friends and they were the coolest and told me so much about SL!
You're sri lankan? Ah, thought you were pakistani cuz of the "best-loved" part :-D

Sri Lanka is one of my favourite countries! Never been there, but I had a lot of Sri lankan friends and they were the coolest and told me so much about SL!

No I'm Pakistani lol but I think the other poster didn't detect my sarcasm :tongue: I like Sri Lankans, they are a cool bunch :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM
:hello: :sexface:

Maybe you can find someone like that in the UK?

That smiley tho XDDDDDDD
Sehun from Exo....... <3

Spoiler

BACON!
Sorry, I just had a fangirl moment. :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Sehun from Exo....... <3

Spoiler

Korean guys and girls are gorgeous, it's so depressing XD

Spoiler

Original post by trustmeimlying1
You've a case of Full Blown Yellow Fever. Most Alarming.

This guy is for keeps.

Really...why Singapore over say Malaysia?

Lel always worse for men.

Speaking from experience?

So improve yourself...go for a run maybe...your skin might be what attracts him.

Horny bastard. Where did yeh mean your ex?

To be fair...half the site is South Asians. Plus they can be rather unapproachable so no one goes near them irl.

yes.

and also singapore has too many immigrants and i dont wish its demographic to change.
Why is that ridiculous? I often find East Asian men attractive and I've never been to their countries either.
why singaporians then?

culturally they're very similar

Yes Singapore and Malaysia were once and the same. But I only know about Singapore and such because of the singaporeans I talked to. Can't help what you're attracted to.
Reply 51
Original post by TreeFellOnMe
I don't think it is stupid. I'm attracted to Singaporean girls because of their culture and particular mannerisms but I'm south asian too.

Why singaporean?
Indian and malay, or just chinese?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Just because youre south asian doesnt mean you cant like or date east asian guys. Many south asians themselves (East India, Parts of Nepal and Bhutan) appear 'east asian' looking so there would be no problem in culture and understanding if you like a range of asians and not just specifically Japanese. In Malaysia and Singapore you see Chindian couples, so honestly its not your ethnicity thats the problem. But if u just specifically like japs then that is a problem seeing as there are hardly none in the UK

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.

OP dont worry you'll find the right guy for you

This girl is somali and the guy is japanese :love: and they managed to find love :love: :love: :love:
It's stupid. Really stupid, i've never even been to Japan. But......I love their culture and......I'm attracted to Japanese guys.

And then I remember I'm a bloody south asian. Ugh, the impossibleness of the situation.

I dont think its ridiculous at all. We all have a type or several types.
Join the Japanese society ay uni am sure you will be able to network a bit and international students are quite tight knit, so once you have made the effort you will be able to network quite easily. Not sure you see the comination much, just as I dont see many South Asian /African couples.

Keep an open mind and dont give up.
Original post by HucktheForde
yes.

and also singapore has too many immigrants and i dont wish its demographic to change.
So yeh don't want more white immigrants lel. not exactly a good reason.

yeh Singaporean yourself?
So yeh don't want more white immigrants lel. not exactly a good reason.

yeh Singaporean yourself?

dont want mass immigration that will upset the demographic balance.
Original post by HucktheForde
dont want mass immigration that will upset the demographic balance.
Don't want to answer then. And it's what you're implying.
Reply 58

As a South Asian girl, I find Chinese/Japanese/Korean guys very attractive. I just can't seem to meet any. They tend to be a bit feminine but there's nothing wrong with that. I admire that East Asian guys are in many cases hard-working, and very driven, and they should know that. However, I get the feeling they're not attracted to us South Asian girls, and his parents would not approve, and prefer to date/marry within their own race. But there is a cute Chinese guy that sits next to me in my maths class, and he's really nice, and we get along so well!
Ehhhhhh???? NANIIIIIIII????!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending