The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Any idea how many make it to video stage?
I sat mien last week and wish November would come sooner now!

Original post by enterunsername
No, MAN will get back to people after the closing date for video interviews....Many have done the M&G v interviews and awaiting next stage...I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).
Original post by spyrogyra
Do Morgan Stanley reject you fairly quickly after the tests if you failed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any news about this?
Original post by blackboard
Any idea how many make it to video stage?
I sat mien last week and wish November would come sooner now!

How long after sending your app did you get an invite to video interview?
Reply 3963
Original post by Daltohn
Anyone else got Blackstone interview?

What division was this and when did you apply? Also did they email you or did you have to go directly on the site ?
Has anybody heard back from BAML post SJT?
Did anyone else get an email from UBS saying IBD grad is full, and asking to transfer app to summer IBD?
Original post by Kate992
Did anyone else get an email from UBS saying IBD grad is full, and asking to transfer app to summer IBD?

I did.
Original post by JessicaPearson
Has anybody heard back from BAML post SJT?

Yes, I have an "informal call" tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rejected from Citi after the "you passed the test" message
Has anyone been able to do the JPM AM test? I get an error when I try to access my application in the portal...
And for those of you that got transferred from UBS grad to UBS internship, what does your application status say and how do you interpret it? Mine says Interviews/ Assessment in progress, but no idea what that means
Original post by thefrench

Merde, when did you apply ?
Original post by tarmangue
And for those of you that got transferred from UBS grad to UBS internship, what does your application status say and how do you interpret it? Mine says Interviews/ Assessment in progress, but no idea what that means

My status is same as yours! If it was a reject, they wouldn't have bothered transferring apps from one program to another, so that's good news for us. However, they could be filtering apps once more I guess before sending interview invites (a bit unlikely given the status, but possible)...
Hey guys, for those of you who applied to BNP: what do you think of the test? Easier compared to the SHL of other banks? Because it was my first application (gonna fill the others in a few days), and would like to know what to expect from the other online tests (BoA for instance)
Original post by Commercial Paper
Yes, I have an "informal call" tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh congratulations, which division did you apply for and approximately how long after submitting the SJT did you hear back? I've been waiting for approximately 3 weeks!
Reply 3975
Original post by Kate992
My status is same as yours! If it was a reject, they wouldn't have bothered transferring apps from one program to another, so that's good news for us. However, they could be filtering apps once more I guess before sending interview invites (a bit unlikely given the status, but possible)...

Mine says the same and also transferred over from Grad. I think they're transferring your app over and that might just be a temporary status, I wouldn't look into it too much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aledered
Hey guys, for those of you who applied to BNP: what do you think of the test? Easier compared to the SHL of other banks? Because it was my first application (gonna fill the others in a few days), and would like to know what to expect from the other online tests (BoA for instance)

Easier questions but too many of them!
SHL is super-easy in my opinion, don't worry about it.
Fuark. Citi rejection. 3 weeks after sitting the test and receiveing 'passed emails.' So far not looking good :frown:. JUST GIVE ME A JOB FFS
Reply 3978
Original post by thefrench

Same here but I received another "Pass" email after the rejection one.. I don't know what it means..
How is everyone else been doing with applications? Not checked here in a while had 9-3 lectures every day :frown:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending