The Student Room Group

leicester or st georges

Hi I'm having trouble deciding between leicester and st Georges for medicine and was hoping someone can help me list the pros and cons of each
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MMMSS
Hi I'm having trouble deciding between leicester and st Georges for medicine and was hoping someone can help me list the pros and cons of each
My stats are :
8a*s and 2a's at gcses,
4a's at aslevel,
predicted 3 a*s and
1980 ukcat total (avg 660) and band 1 for sjt

well as I have sort of experience ill tell you mine here goes well in the summer at st georges I went to the summer school for medicine for ks4 student for a week and I absolutely loved every second of it I felt at home all of my mentors who were students said positive things about the university its so dynamic its right inside the hospital and I quote " you get patient based contact in the first week" if you like patient contact quite quickly georges is the place!!
(edited 7 years ago)
uni of rajasthan
Reply 3
Original post by chris2791
well as I have sort of experience ill tell you mine here goes well in the summer at st georges I went to the summer school for medicine for ks4 student for a week and I absolutely loved every second of it I felt at home all of my mentors who were students said positive things about the university its so dynamic its right inside the hospital and I quote " you get patient based contact in the first week" if you like patient contact quite quickly georges is the place!!

Thanks! did they mention anything about applications at all and what they mainly look for?
Original post by MMMSS
Thanks! did they mention anything about applications at all and what they mainly look for?
they look for a all rounded person and good communication skills ie directing the interviwer to build a jigsar using the directions proved and how work expirence if you done has taught you anything DONT STATE YOU JUST DONE WORK EXPIRENCE talk about what you learnt that was repeated throughout the whole week

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending