The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever done something because their horoscope told them to?

Like if you'd fancied someone for a while and one day you read your horoscope from the paper or something and it was like "The moons of Pluto something something Neptune so today could be the day a romantic interest becomes stronger if you decide to chance it today"... yeah. Did you do it? What was the outcome? Or if you haven't, would you?

I haven't. Just wondering if anyone else has and if it worked.
Original post by FightToWin
Like if you'd fancied someone for a while and one day you read your horoscope from the paper or something and it was like "The moons of Pluto something something Neptune so today could be the day a romantic interest becomes stronger if you decide to chance it today"... yeah. Did you do it? What was the outcome? Or if you haven't, would you?

Only pay attention to horoscopes if,you are one of the twelve signs of the zodiac.
Reply 2
Original post by Theplace
Only pay attention to horoscopes if,you are one of the twelve signs of the zodiac.

Everyone is..?
Reply 3
Everyone is..?

loool exactly m8

do it
Original post by medhelp
loool exactly m8

do it

It helps if you know your rising sign.
maybe little things just for fun but obviously no massive life changing decisions
Reply 6
Original post by Theplace
It helps if you know your rising sign.

if I PM you my rising, sun and moon what will you be able to tell me about me?

My horoscope told me to jump off a bridge. Should I do it?
Reply 8
Original post by Charles Dupiau
My horoscope told me to jump off a bridge. Should I do it?

That's the most Parent response I've ever seen on this forum.
Original post by medhelp
if I PM you my rising, sun and moon what will you be able to tell me about me?

Everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending