The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello.. I've just joined today
hi I am new here :tongue:my name is uzma I hope this site if fun and usefull:h:thanks I love in here :smile:
Reply 702
Hi,I joined because it would help me with my further studies as well as to make new friends
I joined today.
Hey people,

I, too, have just joined today! Mainly because I'm running a survey for a project I am working on and needed a lovely, friendly bunch of people to complete it.

If you get the time, I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WNTD7FC

Thanks a mill

AD
Reply 705
Original post by aurora.di.nicola
Hi I'm Aurora, I'm Italian and I'll be in my last year of high school in September. I decided to try and apply for Medicine in Scotland and probably in the UK as well, still have to finish choosing unis and I'll be taking the UKCAT in a couple of months. I'd really like to get to know new people who have similar interests or who have made my same choices, as it's really uncommon here to study abroad as an undergraduate :smile:

heyy!! am from India, and i will be doing business management this year in uni of roehampton uk.... and it so true it uncommon in my country too, to study abroad for under graduation. :biggrin:
hey guys , well i was looking for help not only at my studying but also at my daily life like my health for sure so here i'v found thiswebsite that i guess it match with my needs so.. thank's
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm Helen and I'm studying an MA in Manchester. I never signed up to TSR as an undergrad, kind of regretting that now... :colondollar:
Hey,
Stephen here
I'm just about to embark on a roughly 6-7 year college through university experience so i thought i should join here, meet new people and know that its somewhere I can come to and talk to other people going through the whole student experience as well.
Also just to have a look around at people studying on the course that im hoping to apply and get accepted for in two years time.
Would like to make new friends or even eventually somehow meet new people if possible maybe but thats just an If for now.
Hi everyone!
I'm going to college and just about to get my gcse results (pray for me guys) :argh: and thought this couldn't be a better time to make a TSR account and meet new people. (plus the threads here are quite amusing:clap2:)
So its nice to meet everyone! lets we get along well!
Hi, I've joined today and posted a question but it's saying that someone has to check to make sure it's okay, how long does it normally take? and how will i know when my question has been published?:smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hiya,

Thought I'd just see who had joined today :smile: And to say hello, I work in TSR's community team.

What brought you here today?!

Jack

hi I joined to get some law notes and study tips to ace my grades in uni.
Hello, I'm starting Chemical Engineering at uni this September. Joined today for mainly academic reasons. I'm looking forward to the TSR community :smile:
Original post by tinker2564030
thanks for the warm welcome.
Original post by FireflyGirl96
Hi,

Im new too!

I just wanted to suggest maybe reading books would help? They can be interesting and also helps expand your vocabulary.

:cool:

This is definitely the best way to improve your English. Also if you really want to improve you have to start thinking in English, for example, instead of thinking of going to the cinema in Chinese try thinking of it in English. This has worked for me while learning German.

Awesome, did you find some help?
Hi everyone,

I am a very mature student (soon to be 41!) and hoping to embark on the OU law degree next Feb and hoping to chit chat with other people perhaps in the same situation.

I have hummed and hawed for 20 years thinking about doing law but life got in the way and I'm now playing catch up.

I have a busy homelife with the most demanding toddler ever (and husband come to think of it) so life will be hard if I start studying again. However, God loves a trier and if I get funding I will start the course.

Just need to dust off my straightjacket and I'm good to go.

Cheers

Lauren

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! I've just joined, been on here a few times before after finding it googling stuff about university and thought I'd finally make an account to join in :smile:
Original post by Captain Jack
Awesome, did you find some help?

No not yet
No not yet

Where abouts are you posting?

Latest