The Student Room Group

Huge riot in German nightclub after 500 men break in and grope women

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Johann von Gauss
That they live in poverty? How? Please explain...

Poe's law?

And its not "Ultra PC" to preach tolerance... perhaps I seem far left to you, but maybe, just maybe, that is because you are far right... hmm?

Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers for sincere expressions of the parodied views.

You're not just preaching tolerance though, you're being utterly ignorant of the issue at hand.
Original post by Aceric
Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers for sincere expressions of the parodied views.

You're not just preaching tolerance though, you're being utterly ignorant of the issue at hand.

No - I have family in Germany (do you?)

I have read the Qu'ran and seen some bits of the Bible... I don't see how you can think the Qu'ran encourages rape, unless you have only read carefully selected passages
Reply 222
No - I have family in Germany (do you?)

I have read the Qu'ran and seen some bits of the Bible... I don't see how you can think the Qu'ran encourages rape, unless you have only read carefully selected passages

Sorry, tell me how "Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married...Whoever regards that as haraam is a sinner who is going against the consensus of the scholars." is not Islam encouraging rape? That's a quote from an Islamic scholar too. Remember, disagreeing with the Scholars means you are no longer a muslim.

Verse 4:24
Verses 23:1-6
Verses 70:29-30

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam
Original post by Aceric
Sorry, tell me how "Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married...Whoever regards that as haraam is a sinner who is going against the consensus of the scholars." is not Islam encouraging rape? That's a quote from an Islamic scholar too. Remember, disagreeing with the Scholars means you are no longer a muslim.

Verse 4:24
Verses 23:1-6
Verses 70:29-30

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Rape_in_Islam

The Quran is a holistic piece, and it is too easy to take quotes out of context...

I have seen this particular verse quoted many times on this site (can't find any other verses that fit your narrative?)

I daresay there are many such verses in the Bible. Would you disagree?
Couldn't be arsed to read past approx page 3... has this been confirmed yet?
Reply 225
The Quran is a holistic piece, and it is too easy to take quotes out of context...

I have seen this particular verse quoted many times on this site (can't find any other verses that fit your narrative?)

I daresay there are many such verses in the Bible. Would you disagree?

Yes, I would disagree, the quran has almost twice as many violent verses as a percentage than the Bible, and that's INCLUDING THE OLD TESTAMENT

I listed other verses at the end. Ultimately there are only so many verses in the Quran, we've got to run out of examples eventually (Despite there being 500 or so :rolleyes:)

http://www.apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=8&article=1585
Muslims are much more likely to live in poverty than other ethno-religious groups in the UK

What does that have to do with them being in grooming gangs?
You are unbelievably arrogant - "He disagrees with me - must be a troll then"

Muslims are much more likely to live in poverty than other ethno-religious groups in the UK

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/12/british-muslims-facts_n_6670234.html

Stop shagging your cousins then.
Original post by 31/03/1492
Stop shagging your cousins then.

Marriage between cousins is perfectly legal, but it is not something I have done

Perhaps if you let in more muslim migrants, there would be more partners to choose from, and less need for cousin marriages?
Original post by 31/03/1492
We are going to kick you out our lands you thick invader.

It is us kicking you out of "your" lands rofl :rofl:

You people are so delusional

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending