The Student Room Group

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Orlanda
Bloody hell thats amazing
What was your technique?

Thank you! No technique other than not to panic! Just trust your maths skills and work methodically.... also triage the complex ones!
Original post by jjcoolio
Thank you! No technique other than not to panic! Just trust your maths skills and work methodically.... also triage the complex ones!

What was your overall scores?
Original post by Euan1603
What was your overall scores?

Don't want to reveal too much! hahaha :tongue:
Above average in each section though, and band 2 SJT
Don't want to reveal too much! hahaha :tongue:
Above average in each section though, and band 2 SJT

I got band 2 also, a bit disappointed but not to much
Original post by Euan1603
I got band 2 also, a bit disappointed but not to much

Band 2 is still considered above average, as you must have selected the majority of the same answers as the professionals! You should be pleased!
As a confirmation email do they mean the payment confirmation? Or the appointment confirmation?
Original post by marcobruni98
As a confirmation email do they mean the payment confirmation? Or the appointment confirmation?

Appointment confirmation I think
Band 2 is still considered above average, as you must have selected the majority of the same answers as the professionals! You should be pleased!

I get the feeling that SJ score is only an issue if you get Band 4.

you do know 890 is the highest ever score someone has ever got
Original post by Fireplace123
I booked my ukcat and all I've been given is a confirmation email of payment and the date

Is that all they send you?
I thought I'd be getting reminders, what to bring to the test day etc but nothing

They send you another reminder a week in advance of your test :smile:
Reply 970
The scores are really high for QR. How did you guys find it?
I jsut got medify and i find the QR easier than the KAPLAN course resouces, can some one tell me how both these compare to the real thing?
Original post by ronnydandam
you do know 890 is the highest ever score someone has ever got

No it's not, quite a few get 900. Same for all the other sections. I'm not sure if anyone has ever got an average of 900 though.
Original post by ah639
No it's not, quite a few get 900. Same for all the other sections. I'm not sure if anyone has ever got an average of 900 though.

I meant the highest average is 890. Someone got it last year.
Hello,

Can anyone help me with Ukcat test, where can I find practice questions in full version. Also if you know good website or video can you send the link please. I have downloaded the apps but it is not that useful to explain.

Thanks

I wonder how well they did with their applications!

Indeed and the official stats also show that there is always one person at least who scored 900 in any subtest (but obviously not the same person otherwise the highest ever score would be 900 and not 890).
Original post by ah639
I wonder how well they did with their applications!

The real question is: is she happy? lol
I took my test a few weeks back but am worried about my score. I got average/ slightly below in AR and VR but a high score in QR, which seems to be a common theme. however I only got band 3 for SJI. my average was between 690-700. Would this be seen as a strong UKCAT test result or will my SJI let me down and put universities off.... thanks
Also which universities should I not apply to with these type of results????

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending