The Student Room Group

The Harry Potter Society III

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1040
So gutted I didn't get the chance to log on :frown:
Just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 again though online, so that was good!
Yay for Pottermore! Hoping the email doesn't get lost like it did my Hogwarts letter! >__>
Title says it all, but I'm gonna make it a little more difficult by banning the use of the word 'Dobby' as I fear that might creep up too often.

Anyway, I'd go for bearded half-giant, star of ITV's Cracker and all-round good egg Hagrid.
Snape, such a bad ass.

Or maybe dumbledore, because he runs it.
(edited 12 years ago)
It has to be Snape. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
Luna Lovegood, she's erratic and different and pretty and unique and her many odd and somewhat endearing imperfections are what make her perfect <3 :biggrin:

Oh. And for second place, i also love Bellatrix, i love how ridiculously evil and callous she is, she's exhilarating, and in the movies her character is reflected so well :colone:
Reply 1046
Bellatrix Lestrange. I'm sorry but she is so deliciously evil, I would love to duel her :coma:
Personally I'd say it's a tie between Mad-Eye moody and Bellatrix Lestrange.
Reply 1048
Sirius Black, always has been, always will be... don't quite know why...

Edit: Yeah, I'm not sure why I love him so much, but I cried like a baby at two points in the books - 1) when he died and 2) when he came to Harry with the others in the forest... Full on tear-fest! My username on most other sites comes from basing it on him when I was about 14...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1049
Harry! :h:
Reply 1050
Snape, largely down to the films. Alan Rickman is awesome; I was waiting for him to go all Die Hard on everyone's ass.

Luna Lovegood comes a close second.
does anyone else have a soft spot for Neville? I also really like Tonks
Hermione. With out her Harry and Ron would of died ages ago.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Tom Marvolo Riddle. Easily the most interesting character imo.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by LouLou92
does anyone else have a soft spot for Neville? I also really like Tonks

Meee! Was just about to post this :h:
Reply 1055
Draco. If only he were much more evil, it would've made him seem like such a don instead of a pathetic wimp.
(edited 12 years ago)
Draco Malfoy, he's just really interesting and a badboy:tongue:
Neville Longbottom. Proper hero and he isn't moody like Harry.
Original post by Uneschka
Meee! Just wanted to post this :h:

:cute:
Remus Lupin. The fact that he's a werewolf really turns me on. However, I'm not so keen on the movies' portrayal of him.

Quick Reply

Latest