The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daboss
Well done!! Who were your interviewers do you remember?
and you got notified via track right?

no i dont sorry but im pretty sure mr spruce wasnt on the panel. there were 4 i think including 1 medical student. and yes, i was notified by track and havent had a letter or any other notification. :smile: good luck :smile:
Hey

To those who've got offers/rejectons post interview,how did you find out? Letter or track or email?

Thanks
Original post by momories
I think you're in the wrong thread here?
But anyways, I hear Birmingham is really picky, and even candidates with great exam results don't get in due to various reasons.
For example, I had a friend last year who didn't get in with more or less perfect exam results. The feedback was that she didn't do anything significant outside of school - she did, but didn't have enough space to write it in her personal statement.

Oh no, I just wanted a reply from Birmingham applicants specifically :smile:

Ah that's worrying :/ so I need to work on my ECs I'm guessing?
Original post by <XOXO>
Hey

To those who've got offers/rejectons post interview,how did you find out? Letter or track or email?

Thanks

if you had read the post above you would have noticed i wrote that i received an offer post-interview by track and as of yet i have had no email or letter from bham uni itself. jeeez!
Original post by whateverg
if you had read the post above you would have noticed i wrote that i received an offer post-interview by track and as of yet i have had no email or letter from bham uni itself. jeeez!

Sorry, must have missed that post!
Original post by lilo891
Just had the barts interview... can't say it went fantastically :bricks: - there's a good chance I'll be firming the 5yr at birmingham! how come you ask:question:

guess i'm lookin fr pple goin lol
Reply 1646
Original post by Funky_Climber
guess i'm lookin fr pple goin lol

fair enough! are you confirming a place there? Which scheme?
I still cant make up my mind what to do about accomodation if i firm brum...
Original post by Ganky
Is there any way of doing dissection at Bham? And how far away are the clinical placements/.

You get to choose some of your modules later on in the course (I think in second and third year) so if you're desperate to do dissection you can pick modules which have elements of dissection in them =]
Original post by lilo891
fair enough! are you confirming a place there? Which scheme?
I still cant make up my mind what to do about accomodation if i firm brum...

I'm 99.99% likely going to firm Birmingham. I have an offer for the 4 year course.
Hi everybody!
I got an offer last week AAA. I just wanted to post that the A*AA offer if you have 7A*s is a myth because I had 7A*s at GCSE. Good luck to everybody who is still waiting :biggrin:
Reply 1650
Original post by This guy over here
Hi everybody!
I got an offer last week AAA. I just wanted to post that the A*AA offer if you have 7A*s is a myth because I had 7A*s at GCSE. Good luck to everybody who is still waiting :biggrin:

Congrats! When was your interview? :biggrin:
Reply 1651
Any more offers/rejections? Exhausted of constantly refreshing my hotmail :boring:
Original post by sam43
Congrats! When was your interview? :biggrin:

It was early this month I waited 11 days after interview then it came via post and UCAS track :wink:
Reply 1653
Offer!! :woo:
Reply 1654
Original post by sam43

How did your interview go what sort of questions did they ask you?
Original post by sam43

Well Done! :biggrin:
Offer =]
Reply 1657
Original post by moonie9995
Offer =]

Well done! when was the interview and who were your interviewers do you remember?
Reply 1658
Original post by sam43

Well done to you too, who interviewed you do you remember?
Reply 1659
Offer :biggrin: finally! well done to other offerholders :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending