The Student Room Group
i know how it feels..i'm getting so stressed..results were ages ago and it's annoying me that i don't have a confirmed place..!
Chauhan
I rang my uni @ 9:30 this morning the confirmed my place and said they were gonna process my details for track.

Rang again @ 4:00 they said i'd been processed and I should have an offer on track

Been waiting patiently 21:30 now and nothing on track t_t

getting impatient now lol and can't ring them till tommorow

"You have registered for Adjustment, your Adjustment period will end on 25-Aug-2009 at 00:00 BST"

eeeeeeeep :frown:

it should get there soon (before it ends at midnight hopefully) UCAS can be slow. if not then contact ucas or your new university just to double check and confirm everything.

fortunately, mine was quick and adjusted on Friday
Reply 3
Chauhan
I rang my uni @ 9:30 this morning the confirmed my place and said they were gonna process my details for track.

Rang again @ 4:00 they said i'd been processed and I should have an offer on track

Been waiting patiently 21:30 now and nothing on track t_t

getting impatient now lol and can't ring them till tommorow

"You have registered for Adjustment, your Adjustment period will end on 25-Aug-2009 at 00:00 BST"

eeeeeeeep :frown:

Is that midnight Monday-Tuesday Night?
or midnight Tuesday-Wednesday Night?

If it is the former then that is a bit tight: students were supposed to have 5 24 hours periods to make a decision and as the earliest you could log in was 8am-ish on Results Day that means you lost 8 hours.

Latest

Trending

Trending