The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Hahaha :jester:
hahahaahhahahaahahahaa
Username: Aky786UK
Name: Akhlaq (Bit of a mouthful, simply pronounced Aklaq)
Who do you support: Manchester United
Who is your favourite player: Ryan Giggs, Wayne Rooney, Owen Hargreaves, Ji Sung Park
What position do you play: Goalkeeper because Im rubbish to play outfield and Im good with my hands lol

Cool idea, certainly should be fun and entertaining, what kind of fancy things can we look forward to in the dressing room I wonder....A sauna? Tea and sandwiches?
Mastermind`
:toofunny:

If that gets on the site, you have to promise to drop the name POGGERS forever and refer to him as The Pog.
Ascient
Hehe So who's really your favourite player?

Yeah, hopefully. Can't believe I forgot to add ASL to the list of questions Makes player scouting so much more difficult

:ninja: I loved Alan Smith until he went to United. He was the only non-Arsenal player that I had a poster of in my bedroom (although I didn't actually buy it, I stole it from a magazine in the library :o:).

As for ASL - 24, I'm a laydee!, Nottingham for Uni, London home
Reply 185
Top quality post there Stu :biggrin:
"comment by TSRian (U14123341)
posted 1 Hour Ago

I am currently at home on 606 and The Student Room and so far I have not seen anyone. I'm just waiting for Yazmin to propose to me before the deadline or at least...

Please keep anon or delete. Thanks."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F14629499?thread=6893404&post=85172135#p85172135

:giggle:
Have to feel for these SSN reporters reporting live and having fans messing around behind the camera and making deragatory gestures, just ask Vinny O'Connor when he was outside Everton FC, and btw, anyone else getting annoyed by Jim White? Cant he speak in a less lower tone, having to lower the volume on my tv
Stu Laverty
If that gets on the site, you have to promise to drop the name POGGERS forever and refer to him as The Pog.

It's Poggers. :hand: Any real GEL would call him POGGERS.
"Peter Lovenkrands,
Peter Lovenkrands,
Signed him on a free from nobody, Peter Lovenkrands"
Mastermind`
posted 1 Hour Ago

I am currently at home on 606 and The Student Room and so far I have not seen anyone. I'm just waiting for Yazmin to propose to me before the deadline or at least...

hahahahaha :flutter:
Mastermind`
posted 1 Hour Ago

Top class :yy:
Reply 192
Mastermind`
posted 1 Hour Ago

Hahaha :biggrin: Legendary
Mastermind`
posted 1 Hour Ago

Hahaha! :clap2:
Reply 194
Ascient
Mad Arsenal fan here and friend of Walcott who tells me we've completed the signing of promising 17 year old defender Kyriakos Papadopolous from Olympiakos, though we're loaning him back for a season so it will give the student room to finish his studies. Natty from Landon

:h:

It didn't get on the BBC thing. But you can still have the rep :biggrin:
Reply 195
Also, am alone in hating Harry Redknapp? He jumped between Portsmouth and Spurs. Messed around loads and then now hes gone again all the decent Portsmouth players are jumping from a sinking ship which is a shame as I liked Portsmouth. :sad:
He basically ruined Pompey by spending too much on players and on wages, left when they were broke and bought their best players for a team with much better money.

He's pretty much ruined them.
This is without touching on the fact he jumped from portsmouth to southampton to portsmouth.
As well as being the fact he had a place in the heart of west ham fans only to later become the tottenham manager.

Nonetheless i still don't hate him and most of my friends that support portsmouth don't either, because they'd rather take a premiership relegation battle with a couple international players on show, to a championship relegation battle with Graham Rix in charge, which was the situation before harry took over
Reply 198
izaldo
Late News - Villa Passes Anfield Medical

Spoiler

I don't think that works, la!
Reply 199
Oh no, I guess it works cos I'm logged into the forum.

Latest