The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
to be the most honest I have ever been, lad.
Reply 381
I thought the m was ************* tbf, but I was pretty ******* close with my guess :jester:
cool
Reply 383
That post is about as quality as the average JessicaW or LH_10312 post, tbh :colonhash:
It was intentional tbafwwy.
mel0n
There's something extremely peculiar about your signature. :lolwut: I can't quite come to terms with what it is that I find odd :lolwut: SOrry, offtopic :sigh:

It's the inbreds. :thumbsup:
Reply 386
mhsc
That post is about as quality as the average JessicaW or LH_10312 post, tbh :colonhash:

**** you. :colonhash:
Reply 387
JessicaW
**** you. :colonhash:

I ******* knew you were name searching :colonhash:
I just found a website belonging to the coach of my first ever football team, who's now coaching children in Africa. :h:
Reply 389
Jangrafess
wtf tbaacfhwymdZ?

That post is reserved for when I get enough time to collate all the profiles people filled out into one post sorted out by which team they support, tbwauhwymmbJ.

jonnyofengland
I just found a website belonging to the coach of my first ever football team, who's now coaching children in Africa. :h:

Nice. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at football coaching :holmes:
Reply 390
Ladipidoo

I've never read your sig, but is that a quote from Revolutionary Warfare by Nas?!
Ascient
Nice. I wouldn't mind trying my hand at football coaching :holmes:

He was absolutely awesome, if a little mental. He would get us to lie down in the middle of training and visualise scoring the winning goal in a match. He was at Loughborough Uni studying sport and he never slept, he'd just stay up all night watching youtube videos of football and then teaching us loads of different tricks.

He also had a hip-hop remix of the bleep test, which was like the coolest thing ever. And he was convinced that in a year I'd be able to complete the bleep test. :awesome:
izaldo
I've never read your sig, but is that a quote from Revolutionary Warfare by Nas?!

It is, yep. :biggrin: :h:
Reply 393
Ladipidoo
It is, yep. :biggrin: :h:

Amazing.

Rep'd.

My favourite artist of all time.
izaldo
Amazing.

Rep'd.

My favourite artist of all time.

Haha :biggrin: Muchas gracias :colondollar: :cool:
Reply 395
Ladipidoo

:indiff: Charming.
marcusmerehay

I saw you on Countdown today :biggrin:
Stu, will your lot beat Donny Rovers in a month or so's time? My Newcastle supporting mate has managed to persuade us to spend the saturday of our Newcastle weekend watching this and I want to see a win?

Plus, any chants I should learn? I hate sitting on my hands.
Reply 398
Mastermind`

:flutter:
Celtic_Anthony
Stu, will your lot beat Donny Rovers in a month or so's time? My Newcastle supporting mate has managed to persuade us to spend the saturday of our Newcastle weekend watching this and I want to see a win?

Plus, any chants I should learn? I hate sitting on my hands.

Donny should be a home win, I'd imagine [although it is us, so you never know].

A lot of the chants are quite straight forward. You'll always get "Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle", which won't be too hard, and "Toon Toon, Black and White Army" will definitely be there. Apart from that, you might want to learn Blaydon Races if you can be bothered - you only really need to know the chorus though if you want to sing it:

"Oh me lads, you should've seen us gannin'
Passing the folks along the road
just as they were stannin'
Aal the lads and lasses there
aal wi' smilin' faces
Gannin along the Scotswood Road
To see the Blaydon Races"

And this one:

"Hello Hello
We are the Geordie Boys
Hello hello
We are the Geordie Boys
We're gonna win **** all this year
We're gonna win **** all
But we'll still follow United. "

If you need the actual tunes, there's quite a few of youtube videos flying about too. The good thing is that because of the Geordie accent nobody will really care if you just mumble the tune :p: There's plenty more too if you want as well.

Latest