The Student Room Group
Can't bloody sleep.
JK_91
You like using the word mesopotamia don't you? Mesopotamia is to you what petulant is to Kev and bobble is the doctor.

It's a bit more fun to type than 'mess' tbh, try it.

What manly is to Yaz?
JK_91
Right, I truly am off now. Up in 3 hours :facepalm2: I'm really not looking forward to the next 2 days. :colonhash:

Night x.

Yasmin, my inbox has a space just for you should you so wish to change your mind. :moon:

You're going to sleep for 3 hours?

Enjoy :colonhash:
JK_91
Same lol.

It's horrible.

Why not looking forward to the next few days?
Just watched Shutter Island. Where the **** has Yaz gone? I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be given her ranting and raving about it.
JK_91
3 hours sleep tonight, physics test tomorrow morning. **** loads of maths work for Tuesday only to have another fecking test on the hardest module we've got. It's an open book test but there's no text book and the time it'd take to find out stuff through notes would be too fecking long anyway. Then another test on Tuesday afternoon, our school love spamming us with tests, takes the piss tbh.

Do these tests even count towards anything? You really do seem to have loads... good luck though.

And dunno why I didn't like it, just didn't get into it and the twist is crap.
JK_91
I felt the same way as her tbh, not been so into a film from start to finish for a looong time, why didn't you like it?

What kind of films are you into?
Night babes.
I am going to college to study Financial Reporting. I got a lovely 4 hours sleep, you bunch of *****.

**** you.

Anyone else think Yaz's 'Ahahaahahaaha' is eerily reminiscent of Shawcrossy? The plot thickens.
DoctorBobble
I am going to college to study Financial Reporting. I got a lovely 4 hours sleep, you bunch of *****.

**** you.

Anyone else think Yaz's 'Ahahaahahaaha' is eerily reminiscent of Shawcrossy? The plot thickens.

Ah I've missed stuff due to being a boring fart but I assume this is the new incarnation of Rob?

Do you GELs believe me that the account is blocked now? :colonhash:
JK_91
They're ******* mental about football out in Africa, wasn't there one bloke that hanged himself after we lost to United in the semis last year? There was also the thing about the fan who tried to mow down a crowd of people in a land rover or something. Obviously they aren't all like it but some take it way too far.

tbph he should have directed his anger at Almunia :rant:
Looks like JK crumbled into the night. Again.

There's a surprise. :colonhash:
Reply 9233
48 posts till a new thread :awesome:

My aim in life is to post the 10,000th post :teeth:
Deshi
48 posts till a new thread :awesome:

My aim in life is to post the 10,000th post :teeth:

It'll most likely be you or one of the Josefs..... I don't have access to a computer between two and 7........

Always nice to have a goal in life. :colonhash:
Reply 9235
Just saw Torres goal :coma:
Im about to go to lunch so will likely miss out. FML
I decree that the new thread should be called the WUMsoc :colonhash:
JK_91
:colonhash:

Oh hai. :sexface:

Rossky, I forgot to bring that today, quote me this evening and I'll put it in my bag tonight. :wink:
Reply 9239
R-KAM
Just saw Torres goal :coma:

Now admit he's the greatest player in the world :sexface:

Latest