The Student Room Group
JK_91
I absolutely crumbled last night, went on a massive Yaz WUM but the Gods were on her side. :colonhash:

While it'd be hard for the Gods to choose a side, I can understand why they'd favour Yaz. She does have greater assets than yourself.....
Reply 9241
Kevmeister
Oh hai. :sexface:

Rossky, I forgot to bring that today, quote me this evening and I'll put it in my bag tonight. :wink:

I'll no doubt fail horribly. Will do my best :p:
JK_91
I absolutely crumbled last night, went on a massive Yaz WUM but the Gods were on her side. :colonhash:

Indeed all the play was going your way but your failed to finish off what could have been a very good WUM indeed. FYL :colonhash:
JK_91
Thankfully lol.

5 coins tosses, 0 heads, 1/32 chance, ******* joke tbh.

I always find a magic 8 ball is best when making decisions......

Are you just tossing the coin for kicks or?
Kevmeister
I always find a magic 8 ball is best when making decisions......

Are you just tossing the coin for kicks or?

I think he just enjoys the action of tossing... :teehee:
Michelin Man
I think he just enjoys the action of tossing... :teehee:

He does like his salads....

..... perhaps he uses his own dressing? :mmm:
JK_91
You don't seriously have a magic 8 ball? :eyeball:

I'd made 4 blurry versions of the pic, varying in levels of blurriness, 1 most blurry and 5 the clear image, I said I'd toss a coin 5 times and post the image corresponding to the number of heads. I wouldn't have posted anyway but there were 0 heads. :rolleyes:

Indeed I do.... also have a decision dice, it has options from Pub to Wash Hair and other things. :yes:

I see..... I wouldn't mess with perfection, personally.
JK_91
You should change the option to crumble, WUM etc :colonhash:

Neither would I, it was only for the WUM... and that post could lead to a perfect WUM...one letter change Kev, one letter.

I'll think about it.......

Indeed, as was mine. :wink: And you wouldn't do that, you're nice.
JK_91
Don't think about it, do it.

:blush:

She's online right now... I'm tempted. You go checking up on her posts why shouldn't she on you? :p:

It's a lot of effort, tbh....

She does do searches of my posts..... she tells me off for swearing at people. FML. :colonhash:
**** my sleeping pattern. :angry:

I like the title WUMsoc for the next exciting instalment. :sexface:
JK_91
Seriously? Haha

:whip:

Seriously. 'Could you not say that without swearing?' 'No, I ******* could not!' FML. :colonhash:
alreet lads!!????1

just got back from trainin
didnt enjoy it much like
you now me i aint happy unless i been kicked at least 3 times in the balls each training session aha :biggrin: :biggrin:

proper wanna get that 10000 post in ere
Reply 9252
**** of bitch. It's mine :colonhash:
Jangrafess
:sexface:

Oh hai. Don't forget to get honey before you spend all your money sending balloons around the world.

Ascient is Shawcross. IMO.
JK_91
After nearly 9 hours offline, Yaz = last online 1 min ago and suddenly Shawcross pops up. :holmes:

aha good stalkin skills their Charles Kennedy!! :biggrin:

cant wait to get stuck into you at the footie meet
and that Kevvo B lad
alwaiz love it welcuming the new lads to these meets ruffenin them up a bit :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 9255
Deshi
Now admit he's the greatest player in the world :sexface:

Happily, behind Cesc :sexface:
Kevmeister
Oh hai. Don't forget to get honey before you spend all your money sending balloons around the world.

Ascient is Shawcross. IMO.

I have some in London. :sexface:

Definitely either Ascient or Lavatory. :holmes:
Reply 9257
Close to #10000 eh :colonhash:
JK_91
I thought the same about Ascient but offline for 3 weeks on his normal account, surely he would have gone on it at least once in that time? :s-smilie:

Rob is suspicious as is Rich, even Mike though I can't really see it being him. I don't know lol.

He doesn't need to mod now he has Flange and Stu Bear as his bitches, and he didn't post all that much of late anyway.

Not mike, too much of a change for Bobbletastic.... Rich? :nah: TT is suspicious too. :hmmm:
Reply 9259
If I don't get it I'm leaving TSR :colonhash:

Latest